Usually, non-ablative laser techniques are combined with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) for getting increased healing and rejuvenating effects. The approach is efficient in improving skin texture and tone by stimulating collagen and elastin production with very few side-effects. The laser works for the destruction of damaged cells of the dermis whereas PRP helps in regenerating new and healthy skin cells. It is an effective technique with minimum downtime, maybe the best laser treatment available for treating all skin problems.
Aim of the treatment
Laser treatment with PRP has gained a lot of popularity in the aesthetic world because it is a combination of the two very effective treatments. It aims to provide natural smooth skin by stimulating growth factors of the skin. The technique amplifies the efficiency of tradition laser resurfacing procedures. PRP and laser beam work simultaneously to stimulate the activity of growth factors.
Who is the candidate?
For people who want a non-surgical procedure for effective skin rejuvenation, fraction laser and PRP therapy in Dubai is the best option. You can opt for the treatment if you have
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Acne scars, surgical scars, and trauma scars
- Freckles and blemishes
- Damaged skin because of excessive sun exposure
- Sunspots and age spots
Results and benefits
The combination of these two procedures increases the healing and recovery process. The combination gives more fantastic and promising results than getting each treatment separately. PRP activates wound healing by boosting collagen and elastin production, also improves the texture of the skin when it is injected into the dermis. Platelet-rich plasma helps in the regeneration of new skin cells for improving the skin’s tone and texture. Very effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The treatment fully satisfies patient needs by providing the desired results. You can restore the younger look by reducing the appearance of aging signs, providing an enhanced facial appearance.
Instructions – before the treatment
- Don’t use makeup for 12 hours before the treatment
- Avoid excessive sun exposure
- Inform the doctor about all the medications you have used to get rid of all the skin problems
- Discontinue the use of Retinol and other topical medications for 1 about 1 week prior to the treatment
- Avoid sun-bathing for at least 3 weeks before the treatment
- Patients are advised to clear all the lab tests
A simple procedure that can be done in your office lunch break. You need to make sure that your treatment is being done by an experienced doctor otherwise it will cause many problems. For effective skin rejuvenation, the patient has to undergo through the following steps,
- The treatment begins by extracting a small amount of blood from the patient’s arm
- After that laser treatment starts, at the same time, the extracted blood will be placed in a centrifuge for separating platelets from other blood components (platelet-rich plasma is obtained)
- The laser beam is directed on the treated area to create thousands of microscopic punctures on the skin tissue (dermis)
- PRP is injected in the treated area where it uses previously created punctures as a channel for reaching the deeper layers of the skin.
- When the laser beam falls the treated area, damaged skin cells burst, here PRP gives rise to new, fresh and healthy skin cells.
- PRP is injected to fill the microscopic punctures for boosting up the growth factors.
Instructions – after the treatment
- Prefer using sunscreens and sunblocks during day time following the treatment
- Use topical cold compressors to reduce swelling and bruising
- Keep the treated area clean, avoid unnecessary touching and scratching
- Do not use alcohol-based toners for 2 to 3 weeks
- 5-6 sessions of the procedure are recommended to get the best results of skin rejuvenation
- Avoid direct sun exposure and swimming for at least 2 to 3 days after the treatment
Redness, swelling and bruising will be observed right after the procedure but don’t worry it is normal. They will fade away within 2 or 3 days after the treatment. The recovery time of the patients may vary as each individual has its own healing ability. Results have proven PRP reduces side effects and downtime of the fractional laser by providing refreshed blood flow.
Schedule a free consultation
We guarantee you that you will be completely satisfied with the results of fractional laser with PRP therapy in Dubai at Royal cosmetic surgery. Give us a chance by filling in the consultation form.