Research has proven that our body has the ability to heal itself. PRP helps you to amplify the natural growth factors that your body will require to encourage soft-tissue healing and to minimize inflammations. PRP is an effective nonsurgical approach to control hair loss in both men and women.
What is platelet Rich Plasma?
Blood has a yellowish liquid component that holds small components (red cells, white cells, platelets). Platelets are responsible for blood clotting that’s why a person does not bleed continuously and excessively in case of cut and injuries. Platelets consist of hundreds of proteins that are the growth factors and are best known for the healing of injuries. PRP is a plasma that has more platelets than the normal range, therefore, it also increases the concentration of the growth factors. It can be 5 to 10 times richer than normal. It helps the sufferer in bringing back the lost hair by stimulating tissue regeneration in the treated area. Tissues on which PRP has been used include ligaments, tendons, and muscles. It works by departing the patient’s blood, the blood is then processed further to obtain platelet-rich-plasma cells. These fortified cells are injected in the scalp and promote hair growth.
PRP treatment usually requires 3 to 4 sessions with a gap of 4 to 6 weeks. Maintenance sessions will also be required for maintaining the results.
- A patient’s blood sample is drawn and is placed in the centrifuge. In the centrifuge, the blood spins at high speed and platelets are separated from other blood components.
- After about 10 minutes, Your blood will be separated into three portions (red blood cells, platelets-rich plasma, and platelets-poor plasma)
- By using the syringe increased concentration of platelets is combined with the remaining blood and then injecting it into the areas of the scalp that needed to be treated
Who can opt for PRP?
By efficiently reusing your blood you can say goodbye to all the hair related problems. Diet, genetics, stress, and some specific medications cause hair loss.
Traumatic injuries from sports are very common but also very difficult to treat. Athletes usually require fast tissue recovery time. PRP is aimed to generate the growth factors at higher rates. So, if you are an athlete, PRP is a good option for you. Royal cosmetic surgery effectively aims to facilitate healing and will help you in regaining your lost hair. There are no risks and side-effects associated with it, therefore, it is more preferable than other hair restoration techniques.
To check if you are a candidate of PRP or not:
- Hair loss should be in its starting stages
- Active hair follicles
- You should be in stable medical condition
- People using aspirin and other blood thinners are not welcomed
Some treatments where PRP are excessively used are;
- Rapid hair growth: to avoid hair loss, inflammations must be reduced. For this purpose, doctors inject PRP into the scalp
- Soft tissue healing: After jaw and other complex surgeries PRP is used to speed up the healing process
- The treatment ends up with consistent and expected outcomes.
- Completely non-invasive in nature
- Fuller hair on the head
- effective results of the first session
- Fast recovery time
- Increased hair growth
- Denser hair with a narrow part line
PRP takes very less recovery time than other techniques. Patients do not experience redness, swelling, pain and bruising on the injected site. Patients are allowed to go home right after the procedure. Results will start appearing after five to six weeks of the procedure. You will be able to start your routine work after the next day of the treatment. Permanent results will appear after 3 months of the surgery.
The cost and number of sessions of PRP depend upon hair regrowth. Some people get 100 percent results in 2 to 3 sessions while others get in 5-6 sessions.
Schedule a Free Consultation:
Royal cosmetic surgery is offering you effective PRP treatment in Dubai and the surrounding areas. If you have any questions regarding the procedure contact us without any hesitation. We ensure you that you’ll be completely satisfied with the results.