Hair transplantation is considered to be more successful than over-the-counter hair growth products. There is a wide range of hair loss problems that are occurring in people all around the globe. These problems include male pattern baldness, alopecia areata, female hair thinning, telogen effluvium, etc. Kee this in your mind that only your own existing hair will be used in the transplantation techniques. After getting the transplant, 10 to 80 percent of the hair follicles will grow back. The treatment will make it impossible for anyone to distinguish the transplanted hair from the natural one. Hair transplants don’t usually work for everyone because everyone’s scalp has a different way of reacting to the procedure. To maximize the cosmetic impact of the procedure Follicular unit transplantation (FUT) technique is preferably adapted by the surgeons. FUT makes it possible for you to overcome your baldness or thinning problem. It is usually performed in the surgeon’s office. This implementation has improved the hair transplantation procedures of our surgeons.
What is FUT?
Hair normally grows in naturally occurring bundles of hair. FUT is also known as the strip procedure. A surgical hair restoration technique in which the patient’s existing hair is planted in a group of 1 to 4 hairs making it possible for the surgeon to transplant thousands of grafts in a single session thus maximizing the effectiveness of the technique. In this procedure, a linear strip of tissues from the sides or the back of the scalp is extracted for gathering permanent roots. These roots are then implanted in the bald area. Follicular units are received through strip excision in which each silver patch is converted into grafts through microscopic dissection. The procedure involves the utilization of these naturally occurring clusters of grafts. For minimizing the pain during grafts extraction anesthesia is administered to the patient. In past, people were experiencing pain during surgeries but now they are completely virtually painless.
Aim of the treatment :
With recent advancements in the aesthetic world, FUT Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is aiming to resolve hair loss issues by providing a technique for restoring a thicker or fuller head. People undergo the transplantation procedure to bring back the lost appealing appearance of their heads.
Before the treatment, thoroughly consult your doctor. Inform him about the root cause of your hair loss and make yourself clear about the results, procedure, recovery, and side-effects of the treatment.
Following steps are performed to get desired results of the treatment;
- First, local anesthesia is administered to the affected area to minimize the pain.
- The surgeon area will mark the donor area, the area from where follicles will be extracted
- After marking the area, he will extract a 6 -10 inch strip of skin tissue from the donor site with great care and precision (without harming the adjacent tissues). Strips dimensions may vary from person to person depending upon the number of follicular units and potential of his/her scalp.
- Because it is a complex procedure, the surgeon’s experience plays a very important role. Great effort is required while designing hairlines, in which grafts will be inserted. To get natural cosmetic outcomes, the positioning angle is aimed carefully.
- Micro size slits are created by blades or needles for inserting follicles in the bald area
- Grafts are placed in the labeled positions. Individual grafts are inserted into individual holes efficiently and carefully. A lot of time and effort is required by the surgeon and his team while inserting grafts.
New hair will start to grow after 3 to 4 months of the surgery. The patient will have to wait for some time to get the expected results. Through the FUT technique, the transplanted hair looks more natural and consistent. Receding hairlines are also restored.
FUT may require several hours or days depending upon the size of the bald area. You can go home for sure after the procedure. After completing the procedure the surgeon will carefully remove the bandages or he might recommend or may inject medications to reduce the swelling in case if your scalp gets swollen.
Schedule a free consultation:
“Enfield Royal Clinic” is offering you effective FUT Strip Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi and the surrounding areas. If you are unsure to decide or if you have any queries regarding the transplantation procedure contact us by filling the consultation form. We strongly ensure that you’ll be completely satisfied after consulting.