With new advancements in surgical technology, also a lot of work is done in hair transplantation. Hair loss issues including alopecia, male pattern baldness, head trauma or hair thinning can be treated efficiently by this procedure. Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is the most frequently used method in hair restoration procedures. An effective and reliable technique that makes it impossible for anyone to distinguish between transplanted hair and the natural one. Linear scaring at the donor site is not done in this procedure. The patient’s existing hair follicles are extracted straight away from the donor area which and are implanted into the recipient area.
Follicular Unit Extraction:
A scar-free technique through which more natural and better results are achieved. Very often, results are perceived within three months of the surgery which continues to nourish with time. A technique that involves the removal of hair follicles from the donor area and transplanting them onto the balding or thinning area.
FUE does not cause scarring on the head, thus making it a more adaptive and refined approach. Our clinic has experienced and highly qualified surgeons who are performing this scar-less restoration technique.
- Fuller head of hair
- Transplanted hair looks like natural hair
- An enhanced appearance of the head
- Scar-less technique with minimum recovery time
- Rare complications
- Requires no incision and stitches
- Helpful for the patients who have minimum donor hair or who have soft scalp
- receding hairlines are restored
- Only 36 to 48 hours will be required for recovery
- You may feel itching after the treatment
Who can opt for this surgery?
- If you have a tight scalp and you are not ready to go for FUT that uses the strip method, then you can take advantage of follicular unit extraction
- An optimal and permanent solution to hair thinning and baldness problem
- Highly recommended if your body has poor healing ability
A good candidate?
- Thinning area of the scalp should have the ability to grow hair
- Healthy hair on the donor site so that they can be transplanted onto the recipient site
Consult with your dermatologist to find out if you are a good candidate or not?
Pre Surgical care:
- Avoid using blood-thinning drugs and medications
- Inform the surgeon about your medications and other health issues if you have any.
- For FUE, Patient’s full head must be shaved before the surgery
- Say no to smoking for two or three weeks before the procedure.
- Avoid alcohol consumption as it will lower down anesthesia efficiency.
Surgeons perform these restoration procedures in their clinics. Medication is infused by the surgeon for numbness.
- For increasing the follicles’ visibility, the donor site will be shaved completely.
- Your recipient area will be drawn according to your desire. The areas that need to be covered are marked first.
- To reduce the pain of the surgery local anesthesia will be administered to the patient.
- After this, the extraction process starts. micro forceps (a specialized tool) with 1mm diameter is inserted into the scalp for detaching the roots from the scalp
- Anesthesia is administered to the patient again to numb the area where the follicles will be injected
- In the bald skin, holes will be created by scalpel and prepared grafts are inserted delicately into each one of them
FUE has a very short recovery period as compared to FUT. It will be necessary for the patient to wear bandages for like 2 to 3 days. The surgeon may prescribe pain relievers, antibiotics or other medications to avoid swelling. Patients experience may differ from one another because transplantation result is directly dependent upon two things,
- The number of grafts
- everyone’s body reacts differently
Depending upon the area of treatment transplantation costs may vary. Usually, surgeons who consider themselves experts usually cost more than others who are not well established. proper research about the surgeon must be done because higher costs do not always provide better results .we are offering you the best, efficient and long-lasting results at a reasonable and affordable cost.
Schedule a free consultation:
Royal cosmetic surgery is offering effective Hair transplant in Dubai and the surrounding areas. If you are unsure or if you have any queries regarding the procedure contact us by filling in the consultation form.