We all know about the significance of a mesmerizing smile. But what makes your smile beautiful? People often feel a confident person has the most radiant smile. However, it is the perfection of each tooth location that adds charm and beauty to your aesthetics. If you feel some unevenness in your teeth or massive gaps are causing the situation to be otherwise. We have the best solution to add brilliance to your facial profile. Read about; Dental Braces In Dubai and discover more details on; Who Should Consider Getting Dental Braces in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What Are Dental Braces?
These are a special series of dental treatments that are designed to straighten even the most crooked teeth. In Orthodontics, we refer to them as dental devices that help to re-position and align uneven teeth in regard to transforming a person’s aesthetic smile. Moreover, the outcomes also turn out to be extremely beneficial in terms of addressing your oral health.
What Is The Best Age For Getting Braces?
There are absolutely no age restrictions when it comes to dental braces. However, infants are not eligible to undergo this treatment. Otherwise, we strongly recommend children from the age of 14 and above must visit for early diagnosis and grow with the improvements even before reaching adulthood. In addition to this, an initial consultation is required for the adults too. We will examine your dental health and the positioning of the teeth. Furthermore, a decision is made to choose from the best and most effective options according to your aesthetic concerns and budget. After which, the selected procedure is put into action.
How Many Treatments Are We Offering?
There are multiple options to choose from. Some of our popular treatments at the clinic are;
- Metal Braces,
- Ceramic Braces,
- Self-Ligating Braces,
- Lingual Braces,
- Clear ligners.
Who Can Opt For This Treatment?
Anyone who is going through a difficult time when it comes to aesthetic concerns or dental health can reach out for an expert’s assistance. Sometimes, some adults grow extra teeth at the back of their mouth. These are usually referred to as wisdom teeth. They may grow out to interfere with your natural teeth’s alignment. This causes crowding in the front area. Hence, it needs to be extracted and special braces are placed to align the misalignment. Furthermore, some candidates grow up with uneven teeth. This can also be improved with the help of the dental braces. The average duration may take 1 to 3 years to completely straighten up your smile.
What Happens During The Appointment?
As the improvements are going to take place, we will re-model the tray or tighten the braces to completely transform your smile. Below is a general outline of the procedure that is going to take place inside a doctor’s office;
- A deep cleaning is required to create a clearer canvas for the expert to work on. This step is followed by spraying or applying an anesthetic medication on your gums.
- It takes less than 10 minutes to numb the mouth. It will help you feel comfortable throughout the installation process.
- The next step is to place the brackets on the enamel wall. It is carefully applied on every tooth with the help of a special glue that allows the brackets to remain put for a required period of time.
- After this, a dental wire is placed between the installed brackets. They are gently tightened and hooked at the end of the teeth.
- The entire procedure is going to take an hour or more. However, the duration depends on the misalignment of your teeth.
- In the end, you are provided with some aftercare tools and special brushes to clean through the installations. You are checked in for another appointment to track your progress and sent home without having to go through any serious recovery.
What Are The Benefits For Me?
There are many advantages to Dental Braces In Dubai. Read and explore the mentioned perks in store for you;
- You can confidently smile and laugh out loud in public without having to place your hand across your mouth.
- A vivid and confident smile will add more grace and charisma to your overall personality.
- Even dental health is not at risk anymore because no bacteria are able to make a home inside your teeth.
- You can maintain your oral hygiene with ease. Brushing and flossing every day will secure a healthy set of bright teeth.
- No more bad breath or odor is going to cause any embarrassing situation for you.
- Everyone will enjoy speaking to you at a closer distance. Even your intimate moments will last much longer due to fresh breath.
- Another happy fact is that your teeth will remain in the new improved location for a lifetime.
- Furthermore, even your over-biting or under-biting issues will be resolved forever. On top of that, your jawline will also gain a new structure.
- All the improved changes will upgrade your facial profile. You will notice a symmetrical upgrade in your face.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you want to seek more information about; Who Should Consider Getting Dental Braces in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Fill in the form below and book yourself a free consultation with us today. Or you could sign up for a pre-booked appointment with our best Dentists at Enfield Royal Orthodontists Clinic.