A few hundred years ago, body hair did not bother people at all. Its hard to believe now! Women are offered many different options for removing unwanted hair. Lasers have proven to be the most effective way to solve the problem. But is it suitable for White Hair Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah?
Why is Grey Hair Difficult to Remove?
Its all about a special dark pigment – melanin. During epilation, a stream of radiation is directed to the hair. Black color absorbs light rays better, while warming up. The hair follicle heats up and breaks down.
White or gray hair is tricky because it reflects light rays, so the use of most of these devices are ineffective.
Can White Hairs be Removed by Laser?
Improvement of laser technologies in hair removal is associated with the solution to this problem. Much also depends on the characteristics of the radiation itself and the ability of the apparatus used to transform its radiation into the energy of required power.
The outdated models of lasers will not affect blonde hair, and modern lasers of the latest generation will cope with the task without any problem.
In addition, cases where hair color blends with the skin are rare. Even light blond hairs stand out on white skin, and a good laser will work on this, albeit slight, contrast.
What are the Advantages?
Following are some of the advantages of the treatment:
- Visible result after the first procedure. Quality of life improves.
- Duration of treatment is lower because of the high technology and speed of the laser.
- The patient does not feel any pain, only a slight warmth and flash is felt.
- The skin becomes smooth, and the effect lasts for a long time.
- The cost of hair removal for the rest of your life makes a laser sound like an affordable and cost-effective method.
Which Laser to choose for White Hair?
First of all, it is a diode laser. It works on both tanned and light skin; the radiation is directed to the hair follicles. As a result of thermal exposure, the nutrition of the hair follicle is disrupted. It has established itself as painless, safe, and effective. Acts pointwise, the laser beam’s action penetrates the dermis’s deep layers. But, most likely, one session will not be enough.
It does not matter whether you are a blonde or brunette for a neodymium laser. The light flux, in this case, is absorbed by hemoglobin, which is contained in the blood vessels that feed the follicle. This leads to damage to the capillaries and the death of the hair follicle.
How is White Hair Removed?
The White Hair Removal in Dubai will follow the following steps:
- Wear protective goggles, which will exclude the effect of penetration of the laser beam on the retina.
- The patient feels the warmth and a small stream of refreshing air on the skin (freon cooling). Due to the procedure’s safety, there is no need to use a gel.
- The skin remains clean and dry.
- The doctor beautician may take responsibility for shutting off the cooling system during the procedure to improve efficiency. This protocol is only performed for light hair laser hair removal, not earlier than the second procedure.
- Initially, we have to assess the primary skin response to standard laser hair removal schemes for blonde hair, then enhance the effectiveness based on the clinical result obtained.
- No special skin treatment is required after the procedure. If necessary, you can apply aloe vera gel for a moisturizing purpose.
What Instructions to Follow for Recovery?
The patient lives an everyday life, and there are no significant restrictions.
- It is recommended to exclude sunbathing after laser hair removal on light hair.
- In excessive sun exposure, sunscreen should be applied to the treated area.
- Do not visit baths, saunas during the first days after the procedure. It is recommended to exclude heat treatments for susceptible skin for 3-4 days.
At Enfield Laser Treatment Clinic, we will find a convenient time for you, and an experienced cosmetologist will perform the procedure competently and as comfortably as possible. A professional doctor carries out the process. Get in touch to learn more about White Hair Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.