If you are someone new to any kind of skincare regimen. You might not know which treatment to opt for. There are a variety of treatments to choose from. But figuring out which one will suit you the best can be a difficult task to perform. This is where Dermatologists come to your rescue. Skincare in Dubai has a wide range of effective treatments for every skin type and condition. The foundation of any healthy facial treatment starts with deep cleanings. Read the guide below to find out in-depth information about the two incredible procedures. And learn; Which Is Better Carbon Laser Or Chemical Peel in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah?
What Is A Chemical Peel?
This is a family member of topically applied medicament on the face. There are a variety of serums infused together and placed on the skin, one after the another. The aim of the treatment is to target oily to combination skin types. And treat even the most stubborn of problems like active acne. The goal is to reduce large pores. Diminish brown spots or discoloration caused by the harmful rays of the sun. And extract dirt and bacteria out of the skin’s deepest layers. The end results produce a healthy glow on your face. But you will have to sit a few sessions to reach your desired goals.
What Makes Carbon Laser The Finest Of All?
It is an advanced treatment that is powered by the latest Laser to promote radiance on dull skin. It is also known as a Hollywood peel. Which makes it the supreme of all. But technically it does not thoroughly peel off the skin. Rather the uppermost layer is removed. Carbon is first applied on the face and left to dry for about 20 minutes. As the Laser beams are drawn on the surface, the carbon breaks apart, and the residue comes off the skin. This parting off results in dragging all the bacteria along with it. So there is no leftover dirt lying under the pores or surface of the skin. This treatment is one of the most effective therapies for your skin. Lasers treatments have proven to be much more beneficial with longer-lasting results. However, it is recommended to opt for a follow-up session after every 6 months to sustain a satisfactory outcome.
How It Is Performed?
There are a few steps to performing a successful Carbon Laser. Read to find out;
- First things first, the dermatologist will gently cleanse your facial skin.
- He/She will apply a numbing clean on the area under care. Leave it for a few minutes. To make sure everything is all nice and numb to proceed further.
- You will be given an eye shield to place on your eyes. There is one pair of eye protectors for the expert too. Because the radiation can be harmful to the uncovered eyes.
- Furthermore, the expert will begin the treatment by applying the carbon to your entire face. This is left on for less than half an hour. Meanwhile, it will vacuum all the dirt out of the skin.
- The Laser is activated. The beams draw a penetration inside the deep layers underneath the skin.
- The heat reduces the pores. And lightens the pigmentation and discoloration on the surface.
- In the end, everything will be re-cleaned once again. And a gel is applied to the skin to soothe the redness.
What Are The Benefits Of The Technology?
There are so many benefits to Skincare in Dubai. Read on to learn more;
- It generates new collagen production. And tightens the saggy skin.
- You will notice an instant improvement in your skin’s texture and quality.
- A healthy and prominent glow appears on the face. It is the effect of dirt-free skin.
- Even the finest of black and white heads are extracted out of the pores. As well as shrinking the enlarged pores at the same time.
- It reduces the appearance of fine lines and hyperpigmentation. You will notice youthful and fresher-looking skin.
- And lastly, even stubborn post-acne scars and active acne is looking much better now. But you will need follow-up sessions in order to reach your desired goals. And sustain the current results of your satisfaction.
Book A Consultation
If you have further concerns about your skin condition. Or do you want to find out more in-depth information about; Which Is Better Carbon Laser Or Chemical Peel in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Fill in the form below to book a consultation with our friendly team today. Or schedule an appointment with our professional experts at Enfield Royal Laser Treatments Clinic.