Surgery is a big decision for both the patient and the surgeon. This is why we recommend reaching out for medical and professional care. Our goal is to set the right boundaries and help you achieve your desired goals. The purpose is to pave the correct path to a better and healthier lifestyle. If you are struggling with excessive weight without any success at the gym or even after following the restricted diet plans. Read about; What Is The Safest Weight Loss Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? And explore your best option. For further details or inquiries, visit our website or walk in for a consultation today.
What Is My Safe And Sound Solution For Weight Loss Surgery?
According to recorded data, Sleeve Gastrectomy In Dubai is considered to be rated at a 2% risk of complication during the procedure. Its targeted aim is to divide the stomach into two sacks. However, only the sleeve is connected to the food tube and intestines for digestion. As a result, you are eating a precise amount of calories, allowing the candidates to lose weight safely and smoothly.
What Are The Expected Results?
This is the safest weight loss surgery with long-term successful outcomes. You will notice about 45 to 65 percent of fat reduction for starters. The remaining is easily maintainable through calculated calorie intake and persistent hours at the gym.
How Does The Procedure Proceed?
You are advised to fast on the day of the treatment. The surgery requires to be performed on an empty stomach. Below is a general outline of the process that takes place inside the operating room;
- The surgeon will put you to sleep under the influence of general anesthesia.
- A number of small incisions are made on your abdomen. And the trocars are placed inside to hold the holes firmly.
- This passageway will allow us to insert the surgical tools to perform the surgery inside the cavity.
- With the help of an endoscope, the entire area is monitored on the monitor screens. The surgeons will use a robotic device as their third hand to create a Gastric Sleeve inside the stomach.
- The shortening of the sack will allow less storage of food. It would particularly take somewhere between two to three hours to complete this modification.
- In the end, the cavity is stitched with some dissolving sutures. You are shifted to the recovery room for further medical care and assistance until you are all better to be discharged from the hospital.
What Are The Beneficial Outcomes For Me?
Read and explore the versatile after-effects of Sleeve Gastrectomy In Dubai;
- You feel hungry only sometimes. This will cut down your excessively timeless eating or snacking habits.
- Additionally, you will also notice a reduction in your back and knee pain as well. The decrease in weight will allow your muscles and bones to strengthen.
- Similarly, patients talk about feeling much relieved on their pressure points, especially around the shoulder and neck area. As a result, this will improve your mental health too.
- You are sleeping peacefully and waking up fresh the next morning. Even your sleep cycles will improve due to a balanced portion of a healthy diet.
- On top of that, the body is learning to cut off bad fat with good fat. You do not feel tired and exhausted at all the time.
- There is flexibility and a sudden boost of energy restored to your body. This will allow you to get your tasks done on time that too, on your own.
- From shoelace tying to spending park with your pets in the park. You can run and walk without feeling short of breath.
- Consequently, you feel happy and confident about yourself. Even the clothes you opt for will fit perfectly well.
Book A Free Consultation
If you are looking for a safe surgical option and wondering to yourself What Is The Safest Weight Loss Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Allow us to guide you through the process. Fill up your details in the form below and book a free consultation with us today. Or sign up for a scheduled appointment with our top Surgeons at Enfield Royal Weight Loss Clinic.