Taking care of your skin has never been as easy and affordable as it is nowadays. As a matter of fact, treatments exist for not just your face but also for your sagging, wrinkly, or otherwise aging neck. Many options have now become available with time and these include both surgical methods and nonsurgical or minimally invasive methods. All of these have their own perks and one has to consider all possibilities to know What is the Best Procedure for a Neck Lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? It is worth noting that most surgical treatments will result in more permanent results requiring fewer follow-ups to maintain the younger, fresher look. On the other hand, non-surgical methods, although temporary, come with lesser risks involved and downtime after treatment.
Aim of the Procedure:
A neck lift treatment can either be surgical; such as Liposuction, lower rhytidectomy, cervicoplasty, or non-surgical/minimally invasive methods such as Botox or Kybella injections, fractionated laser treatments, or ultrasonic radiofrequency treatments.
Results can vary which is why some nonsurgical treatments are given in combination. For example, using Kybella injections in combination with radiofrequency treatment to remove excess fat from the skin and then using botox to give a tighter fuller look.
Surgical methods give lasting results but these come at the cost of a lot of downtimes, taking months to heal.
Anyone can get a neck lift treatment with issues such as;
- Loose skin
- Fatty neck muscles
- Bumps or Lumps due to fat.
During the consultation prior to the procedure, the following points should be remembered,
- You must properly communicate the sort of results you are expecting from the treatment to determine which treatment suits you.
- Discuss your medical history, and whether or not you are taking any medication.
- If a non-surgical method can solve your problem, why choose to go under the knife in the first place?
A little overview of each treatment may give you a better understanding of what to expect from different treatments.
- Liposuction involves making small cuts under the chin and below the ears. Special equipment is then used to suck out the fat from under the skin.
- Cervicoplasty in combination with platysmaplasty is used to first remove excess skin & fat, then make adjustments to neck muscles that run from your jaw to your collarbone respectively.
- Botox fillers are used to create a sense of fullness and Kybella injections remove excess fats by dissolving them over time.
- Ultrasonic radiofrequency treatments use soundwaves to penetrate the different layers of skin and dissolve the underlying fat.
- Fractionated ablative laser treatments use concentrated beams of light that heat the excess fat and dissolve it without causing damage to the surrounding tissue and skin.
- For surgical procedures, aftercare can last for as long as 6 to 8 months. For scarring, your care provider will prescribe topical ointments to speed up the healing process and antibiotics may also be prescribed to prevent any infection later.
- Non-surgical methods have less recovery time and the bruising & swelling may start to disappear after the first 3 to 4 weeks.
- In non-invasive treatments such as those involving the use of high-frequency sound waves, you can almost instantly resume your daily activities without much hindrance or discomfort.
A neck lift not only adds a more youthful look but also gives you
- Smoother skin
- A well-defined jawline.
- Wrinkle free skin
- Well-shaped neck without excess skin
Book a Consultation
Enfield Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Dubai is now offering all types of facial and neck lift treatments. We have some of the most qualified staff and combined with our latest equipment and service, you can be sure of getting satisfying and lasting results. Book a consultation now by filling out the form mentioned below and get to know in detail about What is the Best Procedure for a Neck Lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.