Losing weight through exercise and diet alone is not for everyone. Thankfully, advances in science and technology have led to innovative new techniques which are becoming increasingly popular these days. injectables which utilize a combination of naturally occurring compounds that when injected, dissolve the fat or help the body remove s excess fat deposits. Others reduce fat accumulation through changes in metabolism which resultantly reduces excess fat. If you have questions such as What Injections Make You Lose Weight in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? continue reading below to find out what is best suited for your particular case.
Aim of the Procedure:
Different types of injections are categorized as under:
- Minimally invasive fat-reducing injections such as deoxycholic acid and Kybella reduce fat build-up in hard-to-reach places such as the chin, lower abdomen, back, neck, and face. These are sometimes used to complement other treatments such as liposuction or surgical fat removal.
- Injections such as Saxenda and Wegovy reduce the metabolism speed, reduce hunger, and help in severe cases of obesity. Combined with exercise and a healthy diet, they have produced considerable successful results.
Usually, injectable weight loss is prescribed in the following cases:
- Obesity is caused by an unstable appetite or behavioral dysfunction.
- They may be used to remove stubborn layers of fat in places such as the chin, neck, or face.
- Used as a treatment to complement your exercise and dietary routine.
Before undergoing treatment with injectables, it is recommended to consult your doctor and discuss the following
- Your complete medical history, including any medication that you are taking, any known allergies or illness
- What you can expect from the treatment and the number of sessions required to achieve desired results
- How much the procedure will cost, the treatment schedule, and any precautions which need to be taken pre-procedure.
After examination and your first consultation, the doctor will determine which injection is best suited to your needs. Some people have allergies to some of the ingredients in different injections so consulting a professional is mandatory to avoid any risks later on in the treatment. The procedure will begin with the doctor marking the treatable area and then injecting each dose individually, marking his progress after each. Upon completion, OTC painkiller medication or cream may be prescribed to help with the healing. The whole procedure can take up to an hour depending on the area treated. Usually, it takes 2-4 sessions to achieve complete results and the time between these can vary on a case-to-case basis. Redness and tenderness post-procedure is normal and will subside in a couple of days provided good aftercare is given.
Follow these instructions for maximizing results and speeding up the recovery.
- Avoid exposure to the sun, sunlight can irritate the area causing dryness and itch.
- Avoid rubbing, shaving, or waxing the area treated.
- Avoid strenuous exercise and sweating
- Apart from the redness and swelling, in case of any side effects, seek immediate medical care.
Weight-reducing and fat-burning injections have the following applicable benefits,
- They can target and remove stubborn layers of fat.
- They do not require extra physical activity and are time-saving.
- They have lasting results.
- They boost your confidence in your looks and are minimally invasive meaning no scars to heal later.
Why Choose Us?
Enfield Royal Cosmetic Injectables Clinic in Dubai is offering different treatments for weight reduction and body contouring. If you want to perfect your body shape and exercise is just not working for that extra little fat and you want to know What Injections Make You Lose Weight in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, feel free to book a consultation on the form given below. We have qualified experts in the field who can not only diagnose but rectify any weight-related issues you may have.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile