Are you struggling with rapid hair loss? Or the problems seem to be running in the family. We understand the power and integrity of healthy hair flourishing on the head. That is why, any downfall will surely make a negative impact on your mental health too. If your fear to comb your hair or even shampooing is causing distress. Do not despair! We are offering a once-in-a-lifetime procedure to resolve all your problematic concerns away. Read about; Hair Transplants In Dubai. Learn What Happens After A Hair Transplant Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? And enjoy the progressive journey!
What Is A Hair Transplant Surgery?
This is a slightly invasive technique that is used to implement a reverse in your hair fall problems. The idea of restoration revolves around extracting your very own hair follicles and re-planting them in the areas under care. A special donor region is selected which plays a vital role in terms of collaborating and marking the success of this therapy. Furthermore, there are a variety of options that are beneficial in terms of addressing the issue.
What Are The Best Suitable Options?
There are a few popular methods to choose from. The suggested techniques could be;
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
- Direct Hair Implant (DHI)
- Robotic Hair Transplant (RHT)
Who Can Undergo This Surgery?
It is an FDA-standardized surgical option for both men and women. Anyone who is struggling with excessive hair fall or loss due to hormonal changes or genetics; can walk in for a consultation. The board-certified expert will examine your health condition and perform a general analysis on the matter to determine the suitable option for you; according to your medical requirement and budget.
What Is The Procedure?
It is a simple and in-office plan of action. Below is a step-by-step guide to fill you in the process;
- It is a pre-planned treatment. The ideas discussed at the personalized meeting are going to be implemented at this very moment.
- The expert will start off by drawing a few essential guidelines on the scalp. This is where the installations are going to take place.
- A calculated dosage of anesthesia is injected to provide you with a pain-free experience. The selected technique is used to activate the plan of action.
- The next step is to highlight the donor area. One by one the follicles are extracted from the roots. And re-located into the areas under consideration.
- The insertion is held according to the density, size, and angles of the hair. This is a time-consuming method, therefore, the entire duration may last for two hours; more or less.
- In the end, the area is gently wiped and cleaned. You can preview the changes on a mirror. The red dots are the spots where the new sprouts are going to emerge.
- And finally, you are sent home with a few aftercare precautions to prevent any intervention of undesired mishaps.
Are There Any Negative Impacts Afterward?
Although swelling and mild bloodlets are a natural reaction to the insertion. However, the ground reality is the fact, it is a completely risk-free and secure alternative to naturally restoring your hairline. No artificial method is implemented in the process. This locks the healthy effects for a lifetime.
What Are The Benefits?
There are countless advantages to Hair Transplants In Dubai. Read and explore the long-lasting perks;
- This is an upgrade to your aesthetic profile. You appear charming and more youthful.
- The new strands are growing thicker and more denser. These will completely cover your entire balding region in less than a year.
- Furthermore, you can comfortably clean and style your hair without fearing fallout. Even heating tools are not damaging to the natural installations.
- Moreover, you will feel happy and confident about yourself. This will make a positive impact on your mental health too.
- As a result, it will increase your self-esteem. Hence, your performance at personal and professional platforms is also going to excel.
- Another piece of good news is; it is a one-time and safest procedure that has no side effects on your general health at all.
- You do not have to worry about any scar memory on the scalp. The new strands will cover the entire head.
- Additionally, it is also the most natural method to regrow your hair. And the results are going to last for a lifetime.
- Hence, the positive changes will also reflect in your mood and attitude as well. You feel positive and enjoy your transformational journey.
- Lastly, the downtime and recovery time period is short. However, you can go back to work within a day or two without facing any troubles.
Book A Free Consultation
If you have further concerns about your hairline. Or do you want to learn more about; What Happens After A Hair Transplant Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly team today. Or schedule an appointment with our professional experts at Enfield Royal Clinic.