Forever young is a wish our heart aches for. We go through strict diet plans and fitness regimes to sustain a youthful appearance. The sad truth is, no amount of healthy lifestyle choices can also stop the aging process. Humans, just like other living species on earth, are bound to meet their faith. And age accordingly! Some people start to see premature aging signs early. Some may have an advantage of good genes that delays the process for a while. No matter the degree of time it takes, we start to see fine lines and wrinkles appear on the face and the neck areas with time.
Lucky for you, there is a less time-consuming, timeless solution available today. Yes, you guessed it right, Dermal Fillers! To save yourself from hitting the rock bottom of mature aging, you need to stop considering What Age is Best for Fillers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Because the answer is; there are no age restrictions when opting for a Filler. If you are seeing any lines forming on your face or neck area, it is time to consult a Dermatologist.
What are Fillers?
Fillers are gel-like substances, artificially and custom-made for humans’ benefit. The purpose of this product is to restore volume inside the muscles. Also, provide collagen production to take action underneath the skin. Fillers are normally called Dermal Fillers. This is because this specific substance is designed to go a lot deeper into the skin muscles to provide an effective result. There are various types of fillers available in the medical sciences today. Fillers can even be injected into the cheeks and tear troughs to provide plumpness and a youthful effect.
Purpose and Need:
The purpose of fillers is to provide a natural restoration of lost youth. We start to lose volume in our bodies from the age of 25 onwards. Everyone ages differently. The earliest aging signs you may encounter are on the neck or lips area. Facial Fillers can be used after the late 20s. It is to boost collagen production. Each filler is injected according to the requirement of the age and concerned area on the body. Thin and runny fillers are used on younger patients whereas, thick and semi-solid fillers are injected in older patients. To fulfill the requirements of the empty or hollow-looking spaces in the skin.
The Performance of Fillers:
The work of a Dermal Filler is to go under the deep layers of the skin known as the Dermis. It places volume inside, which tricks the skin tissues. Thinking they have been rehydrated. Fillers are designed to fill up the empty spaces inside the skin muscles and provide an effect of fullness on the face. Fillers provide an instant and natural lift to your face and neck areas. To sustain the maintenance, once a year session is required. You can even get two sessions within a year. Fillers are all about beautifying yourself with the help of an expert. Fillers are FDA-approved treatments. It is very important to get the filler done by a certified practitioner.
Fillers are customized and carefully planned procedures for each patient. A filler is injected to fulfill your need for satisfaction with your facial appearance. Once you’re in the procedure room, your Dermatologist will;
- Cleanse your face first and mark a guideline for the procedure.
- One filler is injected at a time. This is to prevent any clumps under the skin.
- The fillers are inserted under the eyes. Temples of the forehead, the contour of the cheeks, apples of the cheek, chin, jawline, and the smile lines on the face.
- Multiple sessions are required to reach the desired results.
- But you can see obvious improvements in the quality of your skin after the first treatment.
There are so many benefits to getting Facial Fillers in Dubai;
- If you have thin lips, a filler can plump them.
- Fillers can fill up the shallow contours on your face.
- They lighten the facial lines and creases on your face.
- Helps to fade away stubborn scars.
- Provides volume back into the skin.
- Fillers give you an overall airbrushed kind of effect.
- Makes your skin flawless.
- You start to appear fresher and appear younger.
- Fillers can enhance the facial structures of people will saggy skin.
Book a Consultation:
If you still have any concerns regarding What Age is Best for Fillers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Fill in the form below to book a consultation with our friendly team today. Or schedule an appointment with one of our experts at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Injectables Clinic.