A number of options are available to get rid of excess loose skin and to reshape the body following extreme weight loss. Post Weight Loss Treatments in Dubai and Abu Dhabi are playing diverse roles in this regard.
Excess skin is a common problem post-weight loss, especially excessive weight loss. Depending upon the treatment area, an appropriate surgery is preferred. Post weight loss treatments are providing solutions to people who have aimed to slim down their physique and in return facing disproportionate areas with excessive loose skin on the belly, breasts, and arms. 46 kg or more weight loss results in a greater amount of hanging skin.
Results and Benefits:
Natural-looking results may become noticeable in two to three weeks or it may take a couple of months. Every individual is different from others with contrasting skin texture and tone. Depending on the skin’s elasticity and flexibility, final results vary from person to person.
- Provides physical comfort
- Aids in increasing exercise mobility
- Removes hanging skin from the body parts
- Gives an opportunity of wearing tight clothing
- Delivers positive effects on body image and mood
Who Is An Ideal Candidate?
You can be preferred for the candidacy of weight loss treatments if:
- You are in good physical and mental health
- You expect positive outcomes from the treatment
- You have misshapen body image after weight loss
- You have saggy/flabby buttock, belly, arms or thighs
- You are not suffering from a medical chronic condition
Aim of Post Weight Loss Treatments:
The treatment is moreover focused on transforming a saggy appearance into a firmer and rigid one. Such a condition appears after massive weight loss. With the aim of removing drooping skin and stubborn fat deposits, weight loss treatments in Dubai are bringing harmony to the body features. This is usually carried out for keeping the body in a definite proportion.
Technique We Use:
Several techniques are involved in tightening loosely bound skin after major weight loss. Body Contouring is playing a significant role in treating post weight loss conditions. Specific contouring techniques include:
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck): Removal of skin from the abdomen.
- Lower-body lift: involves the removal of skin from the buttocks, belly, hips, and thighs.
- Upper-body lift: Skin is removed from the breasts and back.
- Medial thigh lift: Skin is removed from the inner and outer thighs.
- Brachioplasty (arm lift): Removal of skin from the upper arms.
Alternative Medical Options:
Besides these treatments, two less invasive techniques with lesser risks of complications are also coming forward. These techniques are listed below:
It involves using a combination of infrared light, radiofrequency, and massage. The combination is applied for reducing drooping skin by tightening of underlying skin tissues.
A controlled investigation of ultrasound treatment in individuals who had bariatric medical procedures found no target change in free skin. It creates the impression that despite the fact that there are fewer dangers with these elective systems, the outcomes may not be as effective as with body contouring cosmetic procedures.
Due to the complexity of the procedure, recovery is a bit of a slow process. After your surgery, treated areas demand much care for better healing. Pain and little discomfort can be felt which will settle by taking prescribed medications. A patient comes up with moderate swelling, bruising, and redness which subside gradually following the recovery period. A scar that fades over time may experience a tightening and pulling sensation.
Schedule A Free Consultation:
If you plan to undergo a Post Weight Loss Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah then you’ll be happy to know that Enfield Royal Clinic is offering free consultations to all of its existing and new clients. You simply need to fill out the form below and one of our representatives will get back in touch with you shortly. Stop waiting and book your free consultation NOW!