If you are looking to improve the appearance and symmetry of your face. It is the best option to achieve a better appearance and a more symmetrical face.
Thousands of rhinoplasty procedures are performed every year. Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is one of the most common plastic surgeries, with which you can change several proportions of the nose, for example, make it larger or smaller; change the shape of the nose, most often with the tip or bridge of the nose; reduce the distance between the nostrils; or change the angle between nose and upper lip.
Subtle changes in the anatomy of the nose often make profound differences in appearance, making Rhinoplasty one of the most challenging procedures in plastic surgery.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty:
Ultrasonic rhinoplasty is a kind of rhinoplasty surgery with fast recovery, less swelling, less bruising, and accurate results. It works by using ultrasonic waves to reshape the nasal bone, producing a more precise outcome. Benefits of this advanced technique include:
- Less Bruising and Swelling because it leads to a smaller amount of trauma to the soft tissues and blood vessels in the adjacent area
- More precisely, the reshaping of the nasal bone,, thus a more precise and satisfactory result can be achieved.
- Less Downtime Post-operative recovery is faster, and patients can resume their daily activities much more quickly.
Difference Between Ultrasonic & Conventional Rhinoplasty:
Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty is also a surgical procedure to alter and change the nose shape similar to Conventional Rhinoplasty. But what’s the difference between Ultrasonic and Conventional Rhinoplasty?
- In conventional rhinoplasty hammers and chisels are used to perform the procedure and achieve the desired shape of the nose. This technique can deliver exceptional results and causes a lot of trauma, swelling, bruising and bleeding.
- Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty allows a very precise nose reshaping without disturbing soft tissues. This technique involves a crystal that vibrates at an ultra-high frequency and is gentle.
- It carves the bone and cartilage in a very accurate way and when it touches soft tissues it only vibrates, which means there is less harm and trauma. Swelling and bruising are nominal compared to conventional rhinoplasty which causes significantly hurting the soft tissues.
Is Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty Recommended for anyone?
Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty can be done on any type of nose issue, particularly where bulge reduction is desirable. Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty in Dubai UAE is not recommended for the reduction of the nose tip only as this does not include bone and cartilage reshaping. Where bone or cartilage shaping is required, conventional rhinoplasty is a better procedure.
Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty Results:
The results are very pleasing and noticeable. You will notice changes immediately after surgery. However, complete results of surgery can be seen after a few months when initial swelling disappears entirely.
Every patient has a different bone structure, and the surgery goal is to improve the shape, size or other characteristics of the nose. Also, the person undergoing surgery must have some realistic expectations and discuss the expected result with their doctor before opting for the procedure.
Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty in Dubai & Abu Dhabi has this main advantage over conventional rhinoplasty in that it does not cause any damage to the soft tissues of the nose, so the postoperative recovery is faster than that of traditional rhinoplasty. Patients will be able to return to their everyday lives more quickly. Pain, swelling, and bruising after surgery is also relatively less.
Although ultrasonic rhinoplasty is comparatively less invasive and recovery is faster, it is still a surgical procedure and it takes some time to recover completely and see results.