When it comes to treating irritated or damaged skin, we make sure to not force any pressure on the affected area. If you are dealing with acne or other skin inflammations, it is best to let it be taken care of under the supervision of an expert.
Treating and healing the skin are two different phases of improvement. What if we tell you there is a treatment that triggers both functioning and activates them to work together at the same time? Have you heard about Derma Rollers? Let us enlighten you to The Ultimate Guide to Derma Roller Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Derma rolling is the needling of skin. The goal is to minimize the pores by producing micro punctures into the skin to promote the production of collagen. This plumps the skin and works as an anti-aging therapy because of the delicate force it applies. The rolling includes three types of methods; vertical, horizontal, and diagonal movements. This tightens your skin and results in a natural glow.
The art of Dermarolling is to create tiny wounds inside your skin. Every gentle swipe of rolling back and forth encourages the skin to improve its appearance. Following are the ways regarding what happens when the Derma roller treatment is processed on the skin.
- Cleansing; the area is cleaned with an anti-bacterial solution to remove any dirt or excess sebum if treated on the face.
- A numbing cream is applied, depending on the area of choice.
- The roller is rolled onto your skin a maximum number of 6-8 times.
- Rolling needles penetrate your skin and keep the blood flow running under the skin layers which repairs the dead cells.
- It also works as a mild exfoliator; exfoliating improves the texture of the skin by smoothing out any unevenness caused by dry patches.
- Finally, the area is cleansed again and treated with the essential skincare prescribed by the dermatologist, this is to prevent any infection and harm to the skin.
Derma Rollers are also known as micro-needling. It’s a cosmetic procedure that uses a rolling device that is made up of several tiny needles. The purpose of this treatment is to apply minor force to the affected areas. Every puncture made inside the skin’s top layer produces a micro hole which causes minor bleeding. These tiny blood droplets help the toxins trapped inside the depth of the skin to exit and produce new skin cells to generate elasticity in the skin.
After the treatment, you are advised to follow these instructions to maintain the health of your skin.
- Use sun protection with a higher SPF.
- Wash your hands before touching your skin.
- Do not apply any makeup for a limited time as advised by your dermatologist.
- Applying perfume or other deodorants directly to the skin can result in burning.
- Avoid public pools to prevent the risk of infection
- Try not to work out until the recommended time, as sweating might clog the pores.
The following are the benefits of a Derma Roller Treatment:
- It reduces wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Removes acne scars and skin discoloration.
- Exfoliates and rejuvenates the skin.
- Improves the texture of your skin.
- Enhances the absorption of products.
Book a Consultation
Fill in the form below to book a consultation if you wish to learn more about The Ultimate Guide to Derma Roller Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.