A significant weight reduction may cause the skin of the abdomen to seem floppy and drooping and the abs to appear weak or nonexistent. Other times, diet and exercise are insufficient to reduce abdominal fat deposits. These are only a few factors that may influence someone to get a stomach tuck, but there are still some myths about what this treatment can and cannot do that need to be dispelled. We thus asked our doctors to outline The Pros And Cons of Tummy Tuck Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
When is Abdominoplasty Performed?
However, it’s not the only time that women desire an abdominoplasty.
In general, the following situations may benefit from doing an abdominal lift:
- If excessive stretch marks and pregnancy scars don’t disappear after using lotions or gentle therapies, reduce their appearance.
- If the abdominal skin seems overly loose after pregnancy or significant weight loss, trim it.
- Remove extra abdominal fat that sticks out from the body line.
- If the abdomen is a serious source of emotional pain, make it more aesthetically pleasing.
We want to remind you that, as with any aesthetic operation, finding a skilled surgeon who can handle each unique situation better is crucial if you want to prevent unintended outcomes.
What can you Achieve with the Surgery?
Although a tummy tuck can give you a flat stomach by eliminating extra fat, surgery cannot ensure that you will have muscular and well-defined abs. The majority of outcomes display a smaller, less baggy variation of the same profile, which is an excellent beginning to a new, healthier lifestyle.
Extra Skin is Removed:
Excess skin may be unattractive, drooping, and difficult to get rid of, especially after pregnancy or a major weight reduction. While plastic surgery can successfully and permanently fix the issue, exercise is insufficient to eliminate it. However, it’s important to be aware that only a limited quantity of skin may be removed without risk, thus it’s crucial to set reasonable cosmetic objectives with the surgeon.
Stretch Marks and Abdominoplasty:
Stretch marks that develop on the thighs, hips, and belly are typically brought on by the skin’s inability to adapt to changes in body weight and size. Consequently, they could be challenging to get rid of, even after an abdominoplasty. It is reasonable to assume that only the stretch marks visible on the areas of extra skin that will be removed, often below the navel, and therefore in the lower region of the abdomen, may be eradicated.
Weight Loss following a Stomach Tuck:
Future weight gain cannot be stopped with a belly tuck. Therefore, if you put on weight when pregnant or as a result of living an unhealthy lifestyle, surgery may be a great option for you to have a smaller and leaner profile. However, since surgery does not cause weight loss, it is crucial to have it done only after you have achieved a healthy weight. In order to avoid gaining weight later and invalidating the outcomes, you must maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet following the procedure.
Pros and Cons of the Treatment:
The Pros And Cons of Tummy Tuck Surgery in Dubai are discussed below. The following are some benefits of post-pregnancy abdominoplasty:
- It is a procedure that has been used for a while and is thus secure.
- Abdominoplasty after childbirth yields benefits that are immediately apparent.
- Restores the mother’s femininity and confidence, helping her to confront the physical changes brought on by pregnancy more calmly.
- Restores the aesthetic harmony of the abdomen.
The patient’s behavior and lifestyle are frequently connected to the drawbacks of post-pregnancy abdominoplasty:
- Pregnancy, for instance, might affect the procedure since the muscles that the abdominoplasty restored may start to fail again.
- Abdominoplasty outcomes might be canceled out by significant weight gain.
- The significance of scars, which are unavoidable after any operation, depends on how much the skin has relaxed.
The good news is that if one of the aforementioned scenarios should occur, it is feasible to correct the issue with a subsequent tummy tuck procedure, returning a result that is in accordance with the body.
Now that you understand The Pros And Cons of Tummy Tuck Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Please book a private appointment if you have any inquiries or would like more detailed, individualized information on post-pregnancy abdominoplasty. The consultation will address all of your most urgent queries and worries, and experts at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic will take the time to thoroughly go over potential therapies and results to make sure expectations are reasonable.