A nose is the most exposed feature of your face. Beauty is more than looking beautiful. It is a feeling you have to believe in. Any minor default can shatter our confidence. If you feel unhappy about your nose. Or simply wish to enhance the beauty of your unique face. Lucky for you, our qualified and experienced Plastic Surgeons at Enfield Royal Clinic are offering you a transformation of a lifetime.
What comes to your mind when you hear Rhinoplasty? It is a Greek word that is combined with two words; Rhino and Plassein. Which means the nose and how to mold. Rhinoplasty Surgery in Dubai is a cosmetic procedure. If you wish to improve the aesthetics of your nose, we have the perfect guide for you. Learn everything about The Myths and Facts about Rhinoplasty Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. An easy way to upgrade your beauty.
- The purpose of this surgery is to design a nose that matches your existing nose. A design that compliments you.
- Your surgeon will discuss with you the changes and results you expect.
- To deliver it, the surgeon examines your whole face and features.
- Your nose will be photographed from 8 different angles.
- The possible after-surgery look of your nose will be displayed to you in a 3D simulation.
- Rhinoplasty is a special technique that removes the nasal humps. Nose tips are lifted. The Curvature of the Nose bridge is straightened. A-symmetry in the nostrils can be fixed.
What are the Myths of Rhinoplasty?
These are the common Myths you hear about Rhinoplasty;
- It can give you your desired nose shape.
- Another common myth is; the surgery causes breathing issues.
- It is expensive; only those who can afford it can undergo the treatment.
- The surgery will leave scars on your face.
- Rhinoplasty can provide immediate results.
- A Rhinoplasty does not last forever. After years, it will go reverse.
What are the Facts of Rhinoplasty?
These are the true facts you need to know when opting for a Rhinoplasty. We have gathered detailed pieces of information for you to learn scientific facts about this surgery.
- Rhinoplasty is also known as a Nose job.
- It is an electro procedure. With every electro procedure, there are risks associated with it.
- There can be complications with Rhinoplasty. Even an expert surgeon can not be able to prevent any likely circumstance.
- How a nose heals itself. It can produce risks of irregularities or asymmetries.
- A perfectly perfect nose is impossible to make.
- Swellings are a major side effect. It may take up to 2 years to fully heal or calm down.
- An expert can only help you to heal better and safely. They can not control the healing process.
- If you have thick skin, it will definitely take longer to heal up.
- You might develop a risk of breathing disorder or problems related to that.
- The more aggressive surgery is. The more likely the chances for you to develop a risk of infection.
- If you push or pinch your nose, you might bring your nose tip to move slightly up or down.
- Some patients may catch allergies post-treatment.
- Or more realistically, a scar may not heal well or bleed often. The chances of these risks are lower if performed by a certified and well-trained surgeon. But the percentage of risks is still there.
This is what happens when you opt for a Rhinoplasty;
- If you had any trouble breathing before the surgery. It will be automatically fixed. You will notice being able to breathe properly now.
- It is a customized surgery. A pre-planned treatment to make significant improvements to your nose. All this with keeping your budget in mind.
- It has less recovery time. You can resume all your daily activities and return to work within a week.
- The pain goes away in less than 4-5 days.
- You are given painkillers to control the pain.
Book a Consultation
If you have further concerns regarding The Myths and Facts about Rhinoplasty Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, fill in the form below to book a consultation today. Or schedule an appointment with our experts at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic.