They say beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. No matter if it is your facial appearance or overall personality. The goal is to look confident. Even the slightest and smallest of all defaults can shatter our confidence. And we feel embarrassed about the matter. The same goes for Oral hygiene. Even though it is a minor addition to the overall personality. But in the real world, it is one of the most fundamental elements of a person’s personality.
If you feel shy because of your unhealthy teeth. Which makes your smile unattractive. Or refrain from social gatherings because of bad breath. This guide is for you. Learn about Teeth Whitening Vs Teeth Cleaning in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. And get the spotlight back on you. Our experts at Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai; help patients like you to feel good about themselves.
What is a Teeth Whitening Treatment?
Teeth Whitening is a Cosmetic procedure. Patients who are struggling with dullness or discoloration are usually treated under this procedure. Teeth Whitening is a treatment, that brings back the lost shine to your beautiful smile. The expert evaluates the conditions of your entire mouth. This includes the health of the teeth too. After careful consideration, the procedure proceeds.
This is what happens during the Teeth Whitening procedure;
- Your Dentist will clean the teeth using special instruments. Precisely designed to reach the tightest spaces of the gums and in between the teeth.
- After that, chemical agents will be applied to the teeth. And left to set on the surface of the teeth for a while.
- After the fixed duration of the treatment time teeth will be cleaned again.
- You will notice the discoloration on your teeth to be fading away.
- In the end, you have got yourself a set of healthy looking clean and shiny teeth.
- And a beautiful looking vibrant smile.
What is a Teeth Cleaning Treatment?
Teeth Cleaning is a Dental procedure. It requires an examination of your entire mouth. The treatment is also referred to as Teeth Scaling. This is what you should know about Teeth Cleaning procedures;
- The Orthodontist carefully performs the procedure by using a handheld Ultrasonic cleaner. The advanced equipment helps to clean away the dirt safely.
- The procedure aims to remove the bacteria that live on the surface of dirty teeth. The tools that are used by the Dentist are specially designed to reach even the most difficult part of the teeth and gum lines.
- The dentist extracts the dirt away from your mouth. It is the Calculus that is built up on the surface of the teeth that causes the problem.
- High-frequency tools are specially designed for the cleaning of teeth. But this procedure is for patients who are suffering from the most extreme cases. It may take a few sessions to eliminate the bacteria that is built up on the teeth.
Why Should You Opt For A Teeth Whitening Or Teeth Cleaning Treatment?
If you are someone who struggles with a toothache or general discomfort in the mouth. A Teeth Whitening or a Teeth Cleaning treatment is for you. Get help if you are suffering from any of the following conditions mentioned below;
- Soreness in the gums.
- Continuous bleeding while brushing or eating.
- An unusual taste in the mouth. This can be due to an infection in the gums.
- You feel a loose tooth. This is a very critical situation that needs immediate help.
- A pale yellow and dark grey discoloration on the teeth.
- A bad breath that even chewing gum or mouthwash can not prevent.
There are so many benefits to maintaining good Oral hygiene. Following are the reasons why you should visit your Dentist more often;
- If you have a clean bacteria-free mouth. You are doing yourself a favor. A clean mouth means a better performance of your immune system too.
- Maintaining good oral health lowers the chances and risks of harming your teeth.
- It promotes the health of your gums.
- Your breath feels and stays fresh.
- The canvas of the teeth surface is super clean. No food particles will be able to sit or make a home inside the mouth. Remember a clean mouth is a healthy mouth.
- You smile and laugh confidently.
- Maintaining good oral health is pocket friendly too. It saves you the trouble of going through different teeth procedures.
- It prevents the risks of having an infection. That can lead to tooth loss in the future.
Book A Consultation:
If you have further concerns regarding Teeth Whitening Vs Teeth Cleaning in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, fill in the form below to book a consultation with our friendly team at Enfield Royal Orthodontists Clinic today. Or schedule an appointment to transform the look of your beautiful smile.