Your pearly whites aren’t just for show, they’re crucial in your everyday life. From speaking clearly to maintaining your facial structure and helping in digestion. Your teeth deserve some serious attention. Keeping them in shape isn’t just about brushing and flossing. It’s a key ingredient for a healthy lifestyle and preventing problematic dental conditions. Sure, your at-home routine is a good start, but let’s face it, sometimes you need professional treatment to maintain overall hygiene. Teeth Cleaning In Dubai will tackle sensitivity, fight off plaque, and ensure your dental health is in top-notch condition. Curious about how to score an affordable Teeth Cleaning Cost In Dubai & Abu Dhabi? Read more to find out.
What Do You Mean By Teeth Cleaning?
Also known as dental cleaning or prophylaxis, refers to the professional process of removing dental plaque and tartar from the teeth. Usually, a dentist or dental hygienist will carry out this preventive dental operation. The primary goal is to maintain good oral hygiene and prevent cavities, gum disease, and other dental issues that contribute to a generally healthier mouth. To strengthen teeth and improve dental health, the procedure includes thorough cleaning, polishing, and in certain situations, the application of fluoride to enhance oral health. To maintain the health and longevity of your teeth, normal dental care must include regular teeth cleaning.
Importance Of Dental Cleaning:
It is significant to get it cleaned for the following reasons,
- To avoid diseases like bleeding and swelling which may lead to the loss of teeth
- Plaque formation can result in several health problems.
- To prevent cavities.
- To avoid any chances of oral cancer
- Helpful for a person suffering from tooth sensitivity.
- To avoid tooth erosion caused by acid production of tartar.
- It is a safe and comfortable procedure that prevents future teeth problems.
Following are the steps generally included in this treatment,
- The dentist starts by doing a thorough examination of your teeth and gums to determine any particular issues and to evaluate your general oral health.
- The dentist uses scaling, which involves specialized devices, to remove tartar and plaque from the surfaces of the teeth, especially in the spaces between the teeth and along the gum line.
- After scaling, polishing is used to remove surface stains and leave the tooth surface smooth. It involves using a rotating rubber cup and a gritty substance that resembles toothpaste.
- Flossing is used to clean between Teeth Cleaning and get rid of any plaque or leftover particles that were possibly missed during scaling.
- In certain instances, a fluoride treatment could be used to fortify the enamel and offer additional protection against cavities.
- Additionally, they will guide good dental hygiene habits, such as how to clean and floss teeth properly and what foods to eat to keep your teeth healthy.
- If necessary, an appointment for routine cleanings and check-ups will be recommended, usually every six months, to guarantee continued oral health and quickly take care of any new problems.
How Much Does It Cost?
The actual cost is determined by the doctor during the initial consultation as it varies on several factors. The estimated amount starts from AED 250.
It is advisable to get cleanings twice a year. Some insurance covers a single cleaning in a year while some covers both. Some also cover only a part of the cost. If it is to be done after every few months, then you will have to pay the full cost.
Why Choose Us?
- We have experienced and well-qualified dentists who provide you with the best services and treatments.
- Our friendly attitude and comfortable environment make the trip to the dentist a lot more bearable.
- We have the latest technology and use modern techniques which give the best results.
- Patient care is our top priority and we try to make them as comfortable as we can.
- We provide various services at very affordable costs.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you are looking for an affordable Teeth Cleaning Cost In Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Our clinic is the right choice for you. Simply, fill out the form below and get a free consultation now. Or you could register yourself to pre-book an appointment with our Professional Dentists at Enfield Royal Dentistry.