Our teeth are a very important part of our body. They play an important role in our daily life as they help in our speech, form our facial structure, and help us eat thereby helping indigestion. To have a healthy lifestyle and prevent mouth problems it is vital to have healthy teeth. Regularly clean your teeth i.e. flossing and brushing. This is not always enough to care for your teeth. Problems like sensitivity, plaque formation are likely to be dealt with by a dentist. It is also advisable to get proper cleaning by a dental professional after every 6 months. You can get affordable Teeth Cleaning Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah at Enfield Royal Clinic.
Importance of Dental Cleaning:
It is important to get it cleaned due to the following reasons
- To avoid diseases like bleeding and swelling which may lead to the loss of teeth
- Plaque formation can result in a number of health problems.
- To prevent cavities
- In order to avoid any chances of oral cancer
- Helpful for a person suffering from tooth sensitivity.
- To avoid tooth erosion caused by acid production by tartar
- It is a safe and comfortable procedure that prevents future teeth problems.
The Teeth Cleaning Cost in Dubai starts from AED 250. There are a number of factors that affect the cost. It also depends on the dentist’s experience, qualification, and clinic level. The actual cost is determined by the doctor during the initial consultation.
Factors Affecting the Cost:
Following factors affect the cost of the cleaning procedure:
- Technique and equipment used by the dentist
- Location of the clinic when the treatment is carried out
- Clinic level
- Usually cleaning is done in a single session but in rare cases, the dentist may schedule a second session. The cost would then be accordingly
- Qualification, training, and experience of the dentist
- General anesthesia may be used by the dentist
It is advisable to get cleanings twice a year. Some insurance covers a single cleaning in a year while some covers both; some also covers only a part of the cost. If cleaning is to be done after every few months, then you will have to pay the full cost. Confirm from your insurance provider whether dental cleaning cost is covered in your insurance.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced and well-qualified dentists provide you with the best services and treatments.
- Our friendly attitude and comfortable environment makes the trip to the dentist a lot more bearable
- We have the latest technology and use modern techniques which give the best results
- Patient care is our top priority and we try to make them as comfortable as we can.
- We provide various services at very affordable costs.
Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi
Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth the way they deserve. Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi is one of the top dentists and dental surgeons in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. He focuses on cosmetic dentistry as well as the functional...View Profile
If you are looking for the best and most affordable Teeth Cleaning Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, Enfield royal Dental clinic is the right choice! Fill out the consultation form and get a free initial appointment now.