Skin tanning is a popular practice nowadays. However, Dermatologists from all over the world strongly discourage it. Whether it’s an artificial or natural tan, a Skin Tan is a Skin Burn. The most basic skincare routine starts with good sunscreen. Experts recommend maximum protection of sunscreen to prevent harmful rays from destroying your skin. Too much sun exposure or lack of sun protection causes discoloration in the exposed area.
The darkening of the skin’s surface can lead to many skin-related complications. One of the most common problems caused by skin tan is premature aging and hyperpigmentation. It is also a massive health hazard because it promotes skin cancer.
No need to worry now! Every problem has a solution. This is where Chemical Peel and Laser treatments come to your rescue! To provide Tan Removal for all Skin Types in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
For Tan Removal lasers are the skin’s best friend but in some cases, Chemical Peel and facials are also found quite effective in providing efficient results. As well in some medical conditions it becomes necessary to avoid exposure to the laser which is why other effective options are used to give valuable results. The laser uses mild light beams to transform dark-tanned skin by causing micro-injuries. This helps in boosting collagen production and results in the rejuvenation of new skin cells. The goal is to penetrate the skin and promote blood circulation. This is where the magic happens. New cells take over dead old cells and even out the complexion. You are expected to see visible signs of clear and firm skin within the very first session.
Is This Treatment Effective for Every Type of Skin?
It is a customized plan that is provided for each individual patient. Although Laser is a very safe treatment, it may still not be suitable for many patients. People who struggle with active acne or severe skin conditions, such as skin burns or deep wrinkles should not opt for the treatment either.
There are a variety of treatments available for different skin types.
- Chemical Peel: it is a gentle way of peeling and improving your skin texture. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles too.
- Hydra-facial: a powerful and two-in-one treatment. It regenerates your complexion and restores moisturizing serums to the skin. The goal is to cleanse and exfoliate at the same time. It also extracts any dead cells and other imperfections.
First things first! A Dermatologist preps your skin before starting the procedure. The process includes;
- cleansing of the treating area. This prevents any bacteria and removes dirt or excess sebum. A topical gel is then applied to the skin to reduce any possible risks of damaging the surface.
- A pair of goggles are worn by the patient to prevent any discomfort during the treatment.
- The expert then uses the laser device to target the concentrated area and penetrate deep into the layers of the skin. This revives life in the skin cells.
- The laser beams gently exfoliate dead skin and produce a smooth and firm texture.
- The treatment requires 5-10 sessions with a gap of 4-6 weeks in order to recover and prepare for the next session.
The laser works wonders on the skin. Some of the benefits of Laser Tan Removal are:
- It promotes collagen
- Provides elasticity and radiance
- Restores skin’s ability to heal on its own
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoothes out the skin texture
- Long-lasting effects
Book an Appointment
To learn more about Tan Removal for all Skin Types in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, fill in the form below to book an appointment with our friendly team. At Enfield Royal SkinCare Clinic, we help you to feel your best. We want you to live your best life!