Everyone knows Botox Injections In Dubai for its anti-aging and skin-rejuvenating properties. But did you know there is more to this versatile treatment? If you are someone who is struggling with excessive sweating and this is even affecting the palm of your hands. You feel embarrassed shaking hands with people. Even friends and family often complain about your sweaty hands. No need to worry anymore, we have the best solution to your problem! Explore our topic of the day; Sweaty Hands Treatment In Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Find out how easily you can get rid of this issue and live stress-free days of your life starting today.
Why Do I Have Sweaty Hands?
So many factors could be triggering the circumstances that are causing sweaty palms. Medical sciences explain this disorder as Palmar Hyperhidrosis. It is a medical disorder that affects about 3% of the world’s population. Furthermore, it is characterized to be an overactive sweat gland that occurs due to hormonal changes or a disbalance. On the other hand, the problem could also arise among those candidates who happen to be living in heated or humid environments.
Is There Any Treatment For This Disorder?
You can follow some guidelines to stay cool if your body feels heated. Or move to colder parts of the world. However, we truly understand how this can not be a doable move for everyone. But, there is a treatment that is easily accessible to everyone. Botox Injection In Dubai is a working wonder that aims to treat various dermal disorders.
How Does It Work?
Botox is a versatile protein that acts as a barrier wall between internal and external skin. As soon as it is introduced inside the problematic area, it is going to pause muscle activities within the injected region. As a result, even if you are in a mild warm, or humid atmosphere, the temperature is not going to make your palms sweaty. However, the results are not going to appear instantaneously. You are required to undergo the recommended series of sessions to achieve your desired goals.
What Happens During The Procedure?
This is a non-invasive treatment that is going to take place inside a Doctor’s office. Below is a general information to enlighten you about the process;
- The first step is to disinfect the palms. After this, a nurse will apply some anesthetic cream or spray some numbing medication to prevent any discomfort from the injections.
- We will draw some lines on the surface that is most affected by the sweat glands. One by one, a required dose of the formula is inserted into the hands.
- The entire session will take an hour approximately. In the end, some soothing gel is applied on top to tame any soreness.
- You are instructed on the aftercare guidelines to promote beneficial results for you. Lastly, your healthcare provider will schedule a follow-up session for your next appointment.
- In case you feel a tingling sensation at home, you may gently rub the ice cubes or dip your hands in cold water to dismiss the effects.
What Are The Long-Term Outcomes For Me?
We gathered a variety of popular perks that will benefit you in the long run. Some of the astonishing advantages are;
- It is a reliably effective treatment without any side effects on your overall well-being.
- Moreover, the results are going to last for a good 5 to 6 months.
- Candidates talk about experiencing up to 80% improvement.
- On top of that, it will also improve your grip strength and control to hold onto objects.
- As a result, you feel confident while using electronic devices, especially someone’s phone.
- Even shaking hands or performing activities that rely on physical touch will also not trap you in an awkward situation.
- This non-invasive method is going to upgrade your quality of life. It will lower some stress off your mind and allow you to feel comfortable around people.
- Furthermore, there is no downtime or recovery to worry about. You can easily return to work the next day and resume your daily activities without any pause.
Book A Free Consultation:
For further inquiries or information about the Sweaty Hands Treatment In Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Feel free to fill up your details in the form below and sign up for a free consultation today. Or call our hotline and speak to one of our friendly consultants. We will guide you regarding the protocols of the procedure and register you for a pre-booked appointment. At Enfield Royal Cosmetic Injectables Clinic, you are always in good hands with our professional team of Dermatologists.