A mouthguard is a special device made of flexible plastic that is worn over the teeth to prevent injury. The use of mouthguards for sports likely to cause facial injuries is mandatory. In addition to contact sports, light mouthguards are used by weightlifters and golfers. The fact is that from the efforts of lifting weights, as well as from focusing on the blow, these athletes strongly clench their teeth, which leads to damage to tooth enamel, as well as to a change in bite. Sports Mouth Guards Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharajah depends on the type of mouthguard you need for the specific sport.
What is the Purpose of Sports Mouth Guards?
The task of the device is to protect teeth from damage during active sports. A flexible plastic cover perfectly protects the gums and soft tissues of the oral cavity from bruises and wounds.
The use of a guard also excludes the possibility of a fracture of the jaw, or concussion, therefore, the choice of this protection must be approached with special attention.
Before the use of mouthguards in contact sports, more than half of the injuries in athletes were dental injuries. The invention and improvement of the cap reduced these figures to fractions of a percent.
The Sports Mouth Guards’ Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can range from AED 999 to AED 1500. The cost can vary depending on several factors and will only be determined by the doctor after the initial consultation.
Factors Affecting the Cost:
The following factors impact the cost of treatment:
- The cost depends on the type of mouthguards you need to wear to protect your teeth. Each one has its specific features which will impact the cost.
- It will also be impacted by the experience and expertise of the dentist and his training. The more experienced he is the more he will charge for his services.
- The clinic’s location and reputation will determine how expensive the treatment will be.
What are the Advantages?
The treatment has the following advantages:
- These are made in the laboratory-based on dental impressions made by experts.
- The doctor will consider the structure of the jaws, and the features of the dentition and control the closing of the teeth.
- Such a prosthetic fits perfectly and is comfortable. It does not affect the dentition.
- It consists of several layers and is reinforced in places of greatest impact
- Different sports contact or non-contact require their mouthguards. You can order just such a mouthguard that will provide the best protection.
How can you Care for your Prosthetics?
The main secret of care is storage in a special protective case. In addition to storage, the cap should be periodically soaked in a special solution.
This will prolong its service life, as well as eliminate the formation of bacteria on its surface. After wearing, the product should be cleaned of plaque and washed with warm running water.
On average, the life of the protective equipment is 3 years if it is properly cared for. Dentists advise giving preference to personal protective equipment, made considering the bite, and the impression of the owner’s teeth.
Why Choose Us?
Protection for your teeth is affordable and widely accessible. These devices can be an inexpensive and effective way to improve your dental health and protect your teeth. However, it is essential to wear them while playing. Enamel damage and tooth damage is two major concerns. Sports Mouth Guards Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is the simplest and most affordable answer to your concerns.
Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi
Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth the way they deserve. Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi is one of the top dentists and dental surgeons in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. He focuses on cosmetic dentistry as well as the functional...View Profile