Chemicals peels are applied to improve the appearance of skin. It is a technique that is used to overcome the problems that arise due to the formation of excessive dead skin cells. The problems make your skin look thinner, dull and uneven. These peels remove the outer damaged layer of skin and reveal a young and vital skin. They also improve the visibility of acne scars on your face. Various skin flaws can be treated through chemical peels. Such as ;
- Fine lines under your eyes
- Mild scars
- Freckles and blemishes
- Mild acne
- Age spots
Aim of the treatment
This treatment in Enfield Royal clinic aims to improve the look and feel of the skin. All the skin deformities and flaws will be treated efficiently by them. They come in different types depending upon the strength of the chemicals in it. The results produced are effective but not permanent. They vary depending upon the type of the peel. After undergoing the treatment, you will have smooth, fairer skin, free from scars and wrinkles. So, if you want to get an even skin tone at an affordable cost without experiencing adverse side-effects and complication then you can consider this treatment.
Depending upon the depth of penetration, they are divided into three types
- Superficial peels
- Medium peels
- Deep peels
- During superficial or light peels rarely require anesthesia. By using a cotton ball or brush the doctor will apply the chemical solution containing glycolic acid or salicylic acid. These peels do not penetrate deeper into the skin, therefore, they require only 2 to 3 days to recover.
- During medium peels a cotton-tipped applicator is used to apply the solution containing trichloroacetic acid, sometimes the solution is combined with glycolic acid. You might feel stinging for up to 15 minutes.
- Deeper peels often require extensive local anesthesia as it can be a painful procedure. A cotton-tipped applicator will be used to apply Phenol on the treated area. You will notice a tremendous change in skin color.
Who is the candidate?
Chemical peels have a high demand for treating skin woes. You are a perfect prospect of the treatment
- If you are above 18
- Fairer skinned patients are better candidates than the dark-toned individuals
- If you have lighter hair on the treatment area
- If you are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you want to improve skin’s appearance by eliminating the skin flaws
Chemical peel delivers smooth and fresh skin, free form wrinkles and lines but it produces temporary results. You’ll get the squinting lines again after some time. Results vary depending upon the strength of the peel used and the depth of the penetration.
Chemical peels have several advantages. Some of them are as follow,
- Chemical peels bring tremendous changes in the skin texture
- It is a minimally invasive procedure that requires very little downtime
- The outcomes of the procedure are excellent
- It is suitable for all the skin types and textures
- It improves skin tone by providing a fairer complexion
- You can get back to your work right after the procedure
- It does not involve any pain or discomfort
Your dermatologist will ask you to follow some necessary instruction before the treatment
- Tell your surgeon about current and past medical conditions
- Tell your doctor about any the medications you are taking
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure prior to the treatment
- All patients are requested to use high SPF sunscreens
It is a skin resurfacing technique to free the skin from all the skin impurities. Chemical peel treatment is an outpatient procedure in which a chemical solution is used. Before the treatment, the doctor will clean your skin and cover your eyes with goggles. If you are getting a deep peel then the doctor will first numb the treated area by applying a topical anesthetic. The chemical solution is then applied to the skin to treat internal and external skin flaws. It will peel off the outer layer of the skin and free the skin from dead skin cells, dirt, and bacteria. In the end, ice packs or cold compressors may be applied to minimize the pain and discomfort.
The dermatologist will ask you to follow some important instructions following the treatment
- Keep the treated skin away from direct sun exposure. Apply strong sunscreen before going out
- Keep your skin hydrated and moisturized
- Apply the recommended ointments on the skin regularly
Book a free consultation
Enfield royal clinic is here to get you out of all your skin problems. You can have an effective Chemical peel treatment in Dubai at an affordable cost.