STDs or Sexually Transmitted Diseases are conditions in males and females that lead to damage to your sexual health and can also be fatal. These diseases can be transmitted by different means such as through physical and oral sex, vaginal or penile fluids or they can also be transmitted to children before birth through their mothers during pregnancy. Another common way of their transfer is the use of used needles and tubes for the purpose of drug infusion. This disease needs to be prevented and then cured. But if one has this disease then he or she should go for treatment in order to save their life as well as others. But how can one know that he is facing the issue of STD? learn about the Sexually Transmitted Disease Symptoms For Males in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Types of Sexually Transmitted Diseases:
Following are the types of sexually transmitted diseases found in men:
- Genital Herpes
STIs are brought on by bacterial or viral infections. Antibiotics are used to treat STDs that are bacterial in origin. They are brought on by viruses that are incurable, although symptoms can be managed. Tests can be performed to determine infection even if there are no symptoms. You may take precautions to avoid spreading it to others by being tested to find out if you have one.
The possibility of contracting an STD exists for anybody who engages in sexual activity. A person who has this disease can spread it to others by coming into touch with their mouth, rectum, genitalia, or bodily fluids. This involves physical touch during oral, anal, or vaginal intercourse. Your health may be impacted even with no symptoms.
Due to the fact that many STDs have no symptoms, you can’t always detect if someone is sick. In reality, a lot of people who have STDs are unaware of them. Some of the most reported symptoms are:
- Penis stinging or burning
- a discharge (drip) from the penis
- pelvic area discomfort
- Penis, anus, or mouth sores, pimples, or blisters
- Having a burning or painful bowel movement or when urinating
- frequent trips to the bathroom
Following are the respective treatments for the above-mentioned diseases:
- An antibiotic regimen is used to treat chlamydia, and recovery from an infection often takes a week or two.
- Infection outbreaks can be treated with antiviral drugs like valacyclovir and acyclovir. Herpes, however, is now incurable.
- Typically, a drug is given directly to genital warts in order to treat them. If medicine doesn’t work, they can possibly be removed surgically.
- A dual treatment regimen, or combination of two drugs, is typically used to treat gonorrhea.
- Although HIV cannot be cured, it can be managed using a variety of medication classes that prevent the virus from replicating and engulfing healthy cells.
- Trich is a simple condition to treat, typically requiring only one dosage of antibiotics.
Regarding STI protection, you must exercise the following basic caution.
- Test yourself for HIV at the very first.
- Condoms and other barrier birth control techniques assist in lowering your chance of contracting the majority of STIs.
- Avoid lending out underwear or towels.
- Wash your hands both before and after sex.
- If you engage in sexual activity, having just one partner who consents to maintain an exclusive sexual relationship with you can also aid in preventing STIs.
- Get a hepatitis B immunization. Three shots make up this sequence.
Get Your Appointment Right Away!
Get a consultation with the best doctors at Enfield Royal Gynecology Clinic to know in detail about Sexually Transmitted Disease Symptoms For Males in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah and their treatment costs by filling out the consultation form.