Body sculpting is becoming more well-liked. Most body contouring treatments aim to reduce fat in smaller, more challenging places, and most devices have a maximum treatment area. Even though there are many various body sculpting procedures available, some of them sadly have more drawbacks than advantages. The Sculpsure Body Contouring Pros and Cons Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah are discussed in detail below:
What is Body Contouring?
Body contouring is the use of a device, from surgical to non-surgical and invasive to non-invasive, to contour and form the body and decrease excess fat in troublesome regions. It’s normal to feel some discomfort when receiving therapy. The majority of patients describe it as prickling, pinching, and at its worst, it might resemble severe menstruation cramps. However, surgeons can reduce these unfavorable consequences by changing the device’s settings depending on their patients’ input.
What is SculpSure?
The body contouring procedure, also known as laser lipolysis, is a sophisticated method of non-invasive fat removal that uses light-based technology to disrupt and remove fat deposits in the belly, waist, thighs, flanks, upper arms, and submental regions within 25 minutes. Final results are normally attained after twelve weeks, while results might be observed as early as six weeks. For a desirable result, two to three sessions are often required.
By the end of each treatment series, up to 24% of the targeted fat is successfully removed in a pleasant procedure that doesn’t entail freezing or suction, cause discomfort, or call for downtime. Results may vary depending on the patient’s age, gender, lifestyle, and metabolic rate.
Who Should Get the Treatment?
It is a hassle-free option if you’re having trouble losing that final bit of weight or don’t have the time or inclination to eat or exercise vigorously. It’s:
- Best for those who are slightly overweight or normal weight
- Simple to maintain as long as you don’t drastically alter your habit by eating much more or quitting activity completely
Sculpsure Body Contouring Pros and Cons:
The Sculpsure Body Contouring Pros and Cons Dubai & Abu Dhabi include the following:
The treatment has several benefits, including:
- Set exposure parameters that are equally amplitude and frequency.
- On the skin, a gentle effect. Practically speaking, using hardware techniques doesn’t result in pain, discomfort, irritability, or bruising.
- A comprehensive strategy for treating cellulite. Hardware massage may simultaneously break up cellulite deposits, improve lymph flow, reduce congestion, and kill fat cells.
- Little pain is experienced throughout the quick 30-minute treatment.
- There is no downtime, however, some patients can endure bruising and swelling.
- Nearly everyone can get it, with the exception of pregnant women.
- There are a variety of sizes and applicators available that may be used to treat different locations of pinchable and non-pinchable fat, including the chin.
- Additionally, the treatment encourages the skin’s natural creation of collagen, giving the treated region more lift and rigidity.
The treatment has the following disadvantages:
- The inability to create a finer gradation of exposure, which depends on the condition of the fibrous formations and cellulite tubercles.
- The limited ways to influence the “orange peel” is another drawback. the impossibility of combining manipulation methods or using many techniques at once.
- In cases of capillary fragility and poor blood vessel health, intense deep massage (vacuum) is contraindicated since it increases the risk of capillary rupture and subcutaneous bleeding.
- Hardware methods are quite expensive.
- After treatment, treated regions will continue to feel sore for a few days. might result in edema and bruising.
- A week before and after the treatment, there can be no direct sun exposure because it might result in sunburn.
- Must typically hold off on receiving a second treatment for at least six weeks.
Is it a Safe Treatment?
Diode lasers, which have been widely used in medical settings since the mid-1990s, are used by SculpSure. Diode lasers enter the subcutaneous layer and melt adipose fat from inside, thus the surface is not affected and there is no risk of skin injury. During this process, only low-level heat (42°C to 47°C) is administered to the skin. The manufacturers participated in a few clinical trials to establish the validity and safety of this procedure. There have not been any long-term adverse side effects observed.
Consult with the professionals at Enfield Royal Laser Clinic to create a personalized treatment plan that fits your needs in terms of your body, finances, and aesthetic goals.