Are you a beach enthusiast or do you like to spend your time under the open sky? If so, you should be wearing a higher SPF to protect yourself from the sun. Not only can the extreme conditions burn your skin. But also causes serious moles and dark spots all over the body. So many candidates visit us for Mole Removal In Dubai. If you are also struggling with this skin condition. Or have you begun noticing a few patches growing here and there? It is time to see a Skin Specialist immediately. For more information, read; Saying Goodbye To Moles: Exploring Modern Removal Trends In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. And discover the possible treatments and effortless prevention for a healthier and brighter color complexion.
Why Do Moles Occur?
These moles are also known as Skin Lesions. They often appear to be dark to light brown in color. However, the ultimate negative impact of these marks is that; they will spread all across the face and body. However, these are no way near the freckles, therefore, candidates are guided to wear sunscreen to seek protection. Another reason why you are witnessing these unideal spots could be due to excessive sun exposure. The harmful UV rays or heat in particular; have the tendency to wreck the PH level and destroy the overall skin. If not treated with caution or through medical procedures, the problem may worsen over the years. Or even lead to skin cancer.
What Is The Best Way To Dismiss The Moles?
There are two methods to eliminate these moles. One is the manual approach be extracting the deeply rooted pigments with a surgical tool. This procedure is performed under local anesthesia. However, another effortless and most popular way to improve the skin is by Lasers. An anesthetic cream is used to give you an aesthetic boost. The powerful beams will enter the deepest layers of your dermis and begin the change from within. It will give birth to new skin cells and provide you with adequate collagen to fill up the dents underneath. And rejuvenate the dark spots above.
How Does It Work?
We gathered a brief insight into the general knowledge information about the procedures. Below is the in-office process for the procedures;
- If you are opting for the manual extractions of the moles. We will apply some numbing cream. Or reach out for more intensity of anesthetic effects, if the problem appears to be massive in size.
- A surgical scalpel is used to gently scrape the pigmented scars. However, this is a rather time-consuming method. And requires a certain time period to recover from the mini wounds.
- Some topical medications are applied on top. The region is covered with bandages and dressings. After which you are sent home with aftercare precautions and due date for the next appointment.
- On the other hand, Lasers are fast-paced comparatively. We will clean and numb your skin. And choose a selective mode to draw the light beams on the moles.
- It takes two to three sessions to notice brilliant improvements. The heat energy will generate collagen and help the skin to repair itself in no time.
- The last step is to apply a soothing gel to tame the soreness. It normally takes an hour or less to complete one session without causing any pain at all.
What Are The Promising Perks For Me?
Read and explore the multiple benefits of Mole Removal In Dubai;
- It is an inside-out improvement on your overall skin. The facial complexion appears flawless and the remaining color tone of the body will become spotless too.
- The improvements will instill confidence and boost your self-esteem as well. You would not feel uncomfortable while wearing skin-revealing outfits.
- You will notice a rapid reverse in your dermal concern. The improvements will appear within a session or two.
- The recovery time period is minimal when you opt for a manual approach. Whereas, the lasers will give you zero downtime every time.
- Similarly, there are no side effects to either of the treatments. Both procedures are going to boost your collagen and instill greater results.
- No more itching or irritation is going to cause you rashes or inflammation on top. You can enjoy the calmness of your even skin.
- Last but not least, both treatments are affordable. And you get to choose which method will best suit your pocket or ideal outcomes.
Book A Free Consultation
If you want to improve your skin condition, fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly team today. And learn more about; Saying Goodbye To Moles: Exploring Modern Removal Trends In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Or you can sign up for a pre-booked appointment with our best Dermatologists at Enfield Royal Skincare Treatments Clinic.