Skin is the largest organ of our body. Having bright spotless skin is the big dream of everyone. People opt for many skincare treatments to get vibrant skin but do not get effective results. Their skin becomes thin and uneven with time. Moreover, skin blemishes appear all around the face which gives them unpleasant look. If you really aim to make your skin bright and glowy then go for a hydrafacial. Say Goodbye To Dull Skin With Hydrafacial in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Make your skin complexion fair and enhance collagen production. It will make you look younger than your actual age.
What is Hydrafacial?
It is a non-invasive procedure that is done to improve the texture and tone of the skin. This procedure is done using a special device that is rotated on the skin. It is completed in three to four steps and is suitable for all skin types. This facial removes the layer of all dead skin cells and gives you an attractive appearance.
Hydrafacial is a revolutionary process that deeply cleans and exfoliates the skin. It basically aims to remove all the dirt and debris from the skin. This facial is unique among all skincare treatments because it is completely done with skin-friendly products. The word hydra means water so it is meant to keep the skin hydrated and moisturized.
How it is Done?
Hydrafacial is an innovative procedure that takes place in three to four steps. Firstly the skin is deeply cleansed. Then some exfoliants are used that deeply remove all the trapped dust particles. The doctors do not apply anesthesia as this procedure is less painful and invasive. A device is used that is dipped in chemical peels such as glycolic acid or salicylic acid. All the blackheads and whiteheads will get fade by manually extracting them. You may feel little pain, and redness after the facial but that will subside.
It is a simple procedure and requires a great deal of care after it is done. Your healthcare providers will give you some instructions that are described below
- Avoid exposing your skin directly to the sun. The harmful UV rays may cause damage to the skin.
- Drink plenty of water and keep your skin hydrated.
- Do not apply chemical exfoliants on the skin.
- Avoid wearing makeup for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- Make sure that you do not blade or shave after getting a facial.
- Do not smoke before and after getting a facial. It contains many harmful chemicals in it.
- If you feel more pain and bruising immediately consult your healthcare provider.
- Make sure that you follow all the measures to get effective results.
Hydrafacial is an innovative process that contains numerous benefits. Some of the benefits are given below
- It is a non-invasive procedure and does not involve much pain and discomfort.
- It uses all skin-friendly products.
- This facial deeply cleanses and exfoliates the skin.
- It removes all the clogged dirt and other oil particles.
- Hydrafacial enhances the texture and complexion of your skin.
- It makes the skin vibrant and evens the skin tone.
- You can get this procedure at the most affordable prices.
- It has no side effects and does not harm your skin.
- It triggers collagen production and enhances skin elasticity.
- It minimizes the visibility of all skin blemishes.
- Even the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines also get reduced by hydra facial.
Is it Suitable for All Skin Types?
Hydrafacial is considered suitable for all types of skin. It does not contain harsh exfoliants that can harm your skin. However, if the person has extra sensitive skin then this facial might not be suitable for him. The experience of pain, redness, and bruising is something common after getting a facial. These all side effects subside within a couple of days. If these effects become prolonged then you need to consult your healthcare provider.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The longevity of results depends on certain factors. It includes skin type and condition, age, and the sessions you get of this procedure. You need to take all sessions advised by your doctor for effective results. The results are long-lasting and if you take proper care of your skin it can get permanent.
Why Choose Us?
You can treat all skin problems with various effective treatments. We at Enfield Royal SkinCare Treatments Clinic in Dubai offer many cost-friendly procedures. A team of well-educated doctors does their best to give effective results. Moreover, our staff works in collaboration with each other and perform their duties with zeal and zest. Now it is time to Say Goodbye To Dull Skin With Hydrafacial in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile