We often feel dizzy during the day. Even when waking up from a good night’s sleep, many of us take our time to actually get up from bed. You feel your head is spinning. You find it troublesome to put your feet parallel on the floor. All these signs could be due to dehydration. The question is are you keeping up with your required level of water intake? Or has the damage exceeded the required rate? If you are struggling with simple tasks lately, it is time to consult a health specialist. Or you could register yourself for our home services. For further knowledge regarding your health concerns, read about; Saline Drip At Home in Dubai. And find out Saline Drip At Home Cost In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What Is The Purpose Of Saline In The Body?
Saline is a combination of salt and water. The required level is already present in the body which helps to keep the balance within the system. However, candidates who deal with low blood pressure often find it troublesome to maintain the required sodium level. To address the problem, Saline Drip is considered to be a safe and suitable option to reverse the deficiency.
How Does Saline Drip Help Restore The Deficiency?
Saline IV Drip is infused with electrolytes and a combination of essential nutrients and beneficial vitamins. This leads to Hydrating the enzymes that are in charge of discarding toxins. As a result, you do not feel nausea, headaches, or constant dizziness. Within one hour’s time, your will feel empowered because the Saline Solution will maintain your blood pressure and tame dehydration by up to 80%. However, for further follow-up treatment, consult with a specialist to guide you through the required session and percentage of fluids.
What Is The Procedure For Installation At Home?
The process and the method of installation will remain the same. The only change is your drawing room instead of our Doctor’s office. Below is a general guideline to enlighten you about the home service;
- We will send our board-certified team of qualified nurses to your doorstep.
- Our team will install all the essential equipment in the room of your preference.
- The drip is hung next to you. Meanwhile, a nurse will disinfect your skin.
- A cannula is connected to the tube and inserted into your vein.
- It will take 45 to 60 minutes to complete one drip. In the end, everything is plugged out. And the team will leave shortly afterward. However, in case of any medical emergency, be sure to reach out for help as soon as possible.
What Are The Benefits For Me?
There are numerous advantages of a Saline Drip At Home in Dubai. Read and explore the perks in-store for you;
- You are receiving the services and health but in the comfort of your own home.
- It will reduce the effects of toxins by detoxifying your body with hydration.
- Your digestion is improving. This will ease your constipation problems at well.
- Any internal swelling or inflammation will also calm down.
- You will feel energetic from within. It will also tame your blood pressure.
- Any muscle pull or soreness will also relax in the meantime.
- The nutrients will spread all across the body through your veins. This means you are not carrying extra water inside your stomach which usually leads to frequent bathroom trips.
- And lastly, there is no downtime to this therapy. It is a power-pack treatment that will restore all the essential nutrients and fluids back into the body, where they naturally belong.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
The final estimation is going to vary from person to person. Furthermore, the total amount of the treatment is also going to fluctuate depending on the number of sessions you have undergone. However, to highlight the average value of Saline Drip At Home Cost In Dubai, the therapy is evaluated between AED 200 to AED 1000.
Book A Free Consultation
If you want to find out more about our services regarding; Saline Drip At Home Cost In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Fill in the form below and sign up for a free consultation today. Or sign u for home treatment with our best healthcare providers from Enfield Royal Home HealthCare Clinic.