People often experience cracking of teeth due to weak roots and outer shells. This cracking gives pain and disturbs the food intake cycle because of the ill ability to chew. There is more than one way to solve this issue which includes the extraction of the affected tooth as well. The best and minimally invasive way is Root Canal Treatment for Broken Teeth in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Cause of Teeth Cracking:
There can be multiple reasons for a broken tooth. Some of them may include:
- Weak structure of the tooth
- Grinding and chewing hard stuff like candy, nuts, and ice.
- Due to accident
- Due to a tooth infection
Purpose of Root Canal:
The basic purpose of this treatment is to restore the broken, cracked, or damaged tooth without extracting it out of the mouth. It helps in giving strength to the fluid inside of the tooth by means of the inserted cementing liquid as well as making the outer shell of the teeth harder. Which let people perform the usual duties of the tooth with comfort and without pain.
To understand the working of a root canal the first thing to understand is the basic structure of the tooth. The tooth has consisted of two parts the inner one and the outer one. The inner part has consisted of fluid-like material which is responsible for the growth of the tooth. But when the tooth is fully developed and becomes mature then the whole working load goes over the outer shell. It gives support to the tooth and endures the whole pressure caused due to chewing or grinding.
There are multiple steps to perform this treatment which may include:
- The procedure starts with first using a local sedative which is injected in the jaw as well near the tooth that is going to be treated.
- Then the tooth is inspected properly. If there are chunks of the broken tooth then they are removed first.
- If there are no broken pieces but have cracks then the procedure is the same which is done after removing the broken pieces.
- A drill is performed inside the tooth and a hole is made down to the roots so that there remains no soft part inside the tooth which makes the roots dead and relieved from pain.
- Then a filling material that matches the color of the patient’s tooth is inserted inside the tooth and a LED light is applied to make it dry and harder which also kills the germs if present inside the mouth to have a germ-free treatment.
- At last, the cover is polished and shaped according to the setting of the tooth below or above it for the purpose of chewing properly.
Why Choose Us?
If you are suffering from a broken tooth and it gives you pain then get treated with us by our expert dentists at Enfield Royal Dental Clinic in Dubai because our trained staff know how to give you excellent service with the expected outcome at an effective cost. Our clinic is offering a free consultation to the newbies so do consult and get this amazing offer for yourself and get to know more about Root Canal Treatment for Broken Teeth in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah with expert surgeons.
Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth the way they deserve.
Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi is one of the top dentists and dental surgeons in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. He focuses on cosmetic dentistry as well as the functional...
Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi
Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth the way they deserve. Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi is one of the top dentists and dental surgeons in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. He focuses on cosmetic dentistry as well as the functional...View Profile