Minerals and Vitamins are no doubt a real bundle of youthfulness in a human body. But with time and age, they start getting lower and lower along with the environmental changes. Whereas there are few people who got vitamin deficiency just because they can take them orally as well is difficult for their body to absorb it directly from your food. Those people are advised to have IV Therapy for Vitamins which is done after Vitamins Detection in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah in the Blood. In Regenerative Medicines, IV Therapy is considered the best treatment in order to deal with vitamin deficiency which is a quick and effective way.
Role of Vitamins:
- Vitamins are essential micronutrients that help the body to function properly.
- They are involved in many of the body’s key processes, such as the synthesis of DNA and proteins, energy production, immune system health, and cell growth and repair.
- Vitamins also help to regulate hormones and maintain healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Anyone who has symptoms of a vitamin deficiency, such as fatigue, poor appetite, poor concentration, or muscle weakness, may need to have a blood vitamin test.
- Additionally, people who have a medical condition that affects the absorption of vitamins, such as celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, or cystic fibrosis, may also need to have a blood vitamin test.
Vitamin detection from a blood sample is typically done using a method called liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry. In this method:
- A sample of the patient’s blood is first separated into its component parts (lipids, proteins, carbohydrates, etc.) by a process called chromatography.
- The separated components are then subjected to a process called mass spectrometry, which is a type of analysis that measures the mass of the individual molecules present in the sample.
- This allows for the identification of specific molecules in the sample, including vitamins.
- Once identified, the amount of the particular vitamin present in the sample can then be quantified.
- Vitamin detection from blood tests can help detect deficiencies early and allow for appropriate treatment or lifestyle changes to be made before serious health complications develop.
- Vitamin deficiencies can lead to serious medical conditions, such as anemia, bone loss, and fatigue. Detecting and treating deficiencies, can prevent the development of such diseases.
- Vitamin detection from blood tests can help identify nutritional deficiencies that may be the result of an unbalanced diet, missing essential vitamins and minerals, or a medical condition.
- Regular blood tests can be used to monitor vitamin levels and ensure that an individual is getting the optimal amounts of vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin detection from blood tests can be used to create a personalized treatment plan for an individual, tailored to their specific needs.
Book A Consultation!
Get the exact diagnosis of your blood with us at Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai by filling out the consultation form mentioned below let the concerned team get back to your queries regarding Vitamins Detection in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.