Male infertility is the inability of a male to cause a pregnancy in a fertile female. A number of males face infertility issues but they found it difficult to share this problem with anyone. Male infertility is usually due to problems with sperm production, transport, or delivery. In some cases, a cause for male infertility may not be found. Some basic causes of infertility are mentioned below. Get the best treatment for Infertility in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah with Stem Cells at Enfield Royal Clinic with Dr. Hany Chadiac.
Causes of Male Infertility:
- Sperm production or function problems
- Problems with the delivery of sperm
- Hormonal imbalances
- Genetic defects
- Environmental factors
- Ejaculation issues
- Undescended testicles
What is Stem Cell Therapy:
Stem cell therapy is a form of regenerative medicine that uses stem cells to restore lost or damaged tissue. Stem cells are special cells that have the ability to divide and differentiate into many different types of cells and tissues. In stem cell therapy, stem cells are injected into the target area to help repair and regenerate damaged or lost tissue. This can help to improve the function of the affected area and reduce symptoms associated with the condition. It is also quite effective in enhancing male fertility.
The ideal candidate for stem cell therapy for male infertility would be someone who is:
- in the early stages of infertility,
- has a healthy lifestyle, and is open to trying new treatments.
- The individual should also have a good understanding of the risks and benefits of stem cell therapy before making a decision.
- Additionally, it would be beneficial if the individual had a good understanding of the cost of the treatments, as well as any potential side effects.
- The first step is to consult with a fertility specialist or reproductive endocrinologist to discuss the options and determine if you are a good candidate for stem cell therapy.
- Your fertility specialist will conduct a sperm analysis to evaluate the quality and quantity of your sperm.
- cells are collected from the patient’s testicular tissue for the procedure.
- The collected stem cells are then prepared for transplantation.
- The prepared stem cells are transplanted into the patient’s testicles to improve sperm production and quality.
Stem cell therapy for male infertility involves the use of a patient’s own stem cells to treat the underlying cause of infertility. The stem cells are injected directly into the testes, where they are thought to help repair and regenerate damaged or deficient tissue. This can help to increase sperm production and improve the quality of sperm produced. The procedure is usually done in an outpatient setting and usually does not require anesthesia.
- During the procedure, a small amount of stem cells are taken from the patient’s bone marrow or fat tissue
- Then injected directly into the testes.
- The stem cells then begin to differentiate and form new sperm cells.
- This process can take several weeks or months to complete.
Aftercare of stem cell therapy for male infertility is important to ensure the best outcome from the treatment.
- The patient should follow their doctor’s instructions to ensure that their body is able to heal and recover from the procedure.
- Patients should avoid strenuous exercise and heavy lifting for at least one week after the procedure.
- They should also avoid sexual intercourse and avoid alcohol, smoking, and drug use for at least two weeks.
- Patients may also be advised to take medications to help with pain and inflammation, as well as to help with the healing process.
- If the patient experiences any side effects or complications, they should contact their doctor right away.
- Stem cell therapy is believed to increase sperm production by stimulating the stem cells in the testes to produce new, healthy sperm cells.
- It may also help improve sperm motility, or the ability of sperm to swim.
- Help improve the DNA quality of the sperm, which can help improve the chances of successful fertilization.
- This therapy may also improve the overall fertility of men, making it easier for them to conceive.
- This treatment also improves the shape of the sperm cells, which can also help with fertility.
- It may also help reduce the stress associated with male infertility, as it can help improve overall sperm health.
Book A Consultation!
Enhance your marital life and intimate drive with the help of the new and advanced field of Regenerative Medicine in Dubai at Enfield Royal Clinic. So fill out the consultation form and get a consultation with the most expert Dr. Hany Chadiac also get to know in detail about Infertility in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah therapy with Stem Cells in Dubai.