The term “lifting” refers to a broad range of cosmetic operations that tighten the skin. This encompasses cosmetic surgery and a variety of non-invasive techniques, from medication to device therapy. Radio Frequency is one of the few non-surgical ways of effective tightening that has a long-term impact and greatly improves skin health including an anti-inflammatory effect, without significant negative side effects, according to cosmetologists and consumers who use it for rejuvenation. Radio Frequency For Acne in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is recommended for patients over 25 years of age gender is irrelevant as a maintenance therapy for ptosis (descent) of skin regions with the beginning of age-related alterations.
What Are Acne Scars, and Why Do They Develop?
There may still be remnants of deep, inflammatory acne after it has healed. If the scars are only superficial, the skin will eventually heal entirely. The scars should be treated differently if the lower section of the skin is involved, though.
What Actions Should Be Taken to Prevent Acne and Acne Scars?
Utilizing the proper cosmetics and cleansers is the first step in preventing acne. Scarring is more likely if untreated pimples are squeezed. Squeezing pimples can also make them bigger, more numerous, and more noticeable, as well as produce irritation. Acne that is bacterially induced has a tendency to spread quickly to skin regions that are not afflicted.
What is Lifting by Radio Waves?
A therapy for age-related alterations based on the radio wave method of heating the deep layers of skin (dermis and hypodermis) under the epidermis is known as RF lifting (or RF lifting) of the face and body (surface layer).
The method’s key component is the direct effect of radio waves on the most susceptible regions, which are those with age-related sagging and where cellulite and pouches are most frequently developed. The forehead, temples, cheekbones, nasolabial triangle, chin, and neck up to the thyroid cartilage; and the belly, inner thighs, and sides of the torso (above the iliac pelvic bones). Additionally, the entire body can be lifted using radiofrequency.
The fatty sublayer thins, the blood vessels instinctively widen, and the metabolism in the skin is accelerated as a result of deep heating to various degrees (depending on the region and sensitivity of the skin). The changes that collagen brings about are what matter most, though. Long stretched fibers linking the dermis and epidermis compress as a result of collagen, and the skin regains its firmness and elasticity. After 21 days, the production of new collagen ramps up, giving a long-lasting result.
What are the Advantages?
The following are the benefits of Radio Frequency For Acne in Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- Non-invasive. The operation doesn’t leave scars and doesn’t produce any problems that might be harmful to your health (prerequisites for allergic reactions, infection, blood loss)
- Doesn’t need specialized training, rehabilitation, or devotion to stringent guidelines like lifetime diets.
- All year. Due to the process not involving the epidermis, there are no limitations for the operation throughout the summer.
- Efficiency across all age groups, irrespective of gender. equally well-tolerated by both sexes from the age of 25 till menopause
- Swift motion The outcome is not only apparent after a single surgery but also builds up over time and intensifies (long-term effect)
- Exposure accuracy enables you to handle precisely defined regions.
- appropriate for the entire body
How Does the Procedure Take Place?
The skin should be dry and clean before the operation, and the patient shouldn’t use any cosmetics. Men should take caution during shaving. Wearing contacts is not advised while doing procedures on the eyelids or the region around the eyes.
The customer is positioned on a couch at a clinic, reclined comfortably, and covered with a disposable sheet. Under the hat, hair is gathered.
- First, peeling of the skin of the face is done to deep-cleanse.
- The next step is to apply a hypoallergenic (neutral) conductive gel.
- In the region being worked on, the cosmetologist starts to move the tool (handle) along precisely drawn lines while massaging the skin.
- After the process, the face is covered with a nutritious mask and the skin is cleaned.
Why Choose Us?
Use the Radio Frequency For Acne in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah provided by Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai to permanently banish your spider veins. Call us right now to schedule an appointment and get a free consultation with one of our professionals about the specifics of your situation.
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Sannia Awais
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile