There is always one root cause of many problems. When we talk about skin complications, the first thing that comes to our mind is Acne. It is a common and very difficult skin condition to deal with. We try all sorts of home remedies, topical and oral medications to get rid of that pizza face. Even if we succeed at times, the stubborn scars won’t budge. Scarring changes skin color. As the complexion starts to appear dull, the blemishes begin to take the spotlight. This causes a negative impact on our mental health. It lowers our self-esteem and wrecks our self-confidence. The good news is; every problem has a solution too.
Below is a complete guide to the Pros and Cons of (RF) Micro-Needling in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah advanced skin treatment comes to the rescue.
What is RF Micro-Needling?
We know how Micro-needling works. Similarly, the Radio Frequency Micro-Needling has the same purpose but is another level procedure. The purpose of the treatment is to stimulate collagen and produce new skin cells. The RFMN uses a device that is powered by heat, called a Collagen Pen. It has 64 tiny needles that create microscopic punctures deep into the skin. This increases elasticity which leads to a smooth and even texture. You will notice shedding of the skin the next day. This is a peeling effect. Thus, new vibrant skin comes to life.
The treatment offers many benefits to improve the appearance of your skin. But, there are some minor disadvantages to the treatment too. Below is a complete guide for you to discover it all.
What are the Pros of the Treatment?
RF Micro-Needling has many skin-enhancing effects. Some of the most frequent results are;
- The beauty of the treatment is that it has no blood involved in the procedure.
- The device uses mega heat energy into the skin. This creates bigger punctures which lead to bigger results.
- Heat does all the work, providing fast results in a shorter period of time.
- It tightens your skin and diffuses the scar by targeting them to their deepest cores.
- Improves the bumpy texture caused by acne and hyperpigmentation.
- Provides anti-aging effects and brightens your skin tone.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Delivers a youthful appearance.
What are the Cons of the Treatment?
Radio Frequency Micro-Needling is a customized procedure for every individual patient. It is planned by the dermatologist on the condition of your current skin. RF Micro Needling is safe for all skin types however; some patients may not be suitable to undergo the treatment because;
- If you have active cystic acne or a sunburn, it is best to hold back until you are completely healed.
- Patients who are eligible to pursue the treatment might face minimal side effects, such as temporary redness or discomfort in the treated area.
- RF Micro Needling may not work as dramatically and drastically in the first session. At least 3-5 sessions are required after every 4-6 weeks to see signs of improvements.
Book a Consultation:
Do you struggle with uncompromising skin conditions? Fill in the form below to learn about the Pros and Cons of (RF) Micro-Needling in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Or book a consultation with our expert team at Enfield Royal SkinCare Treatments Clinic in Dubai to provide you with the information you need to make a change today.