Rhinoplasty is a procedure of altering the shape and formation of the nose to get the exact shape you desire. It can be done in both ways which are surgical and nonsurgical. It is a type of cosmetic procedure it is mostly done for the purpose of enhancing the appearance of the nose. Injectable fillers, including hyaluronic acid or calcium hydroxylapatite, are frequently used in the nonsurgical procedure to increase volume, smooth out bumps or unevenness, or alter the curve of the nose.
The majority of treatments are completed in about 30 minutes, making the process comparatively speedy. When someone wants to subtly alter the shape of their nose or is not a candidate for surgery, it is frequently utilized as an alternative to rhinoplasty surgery. The benefits of nonsurgical rhinoplasty often endure for many months to a year before the fillers are metabolized by the body, but the results are not permanent.
- This procedure requires no time for recovery as it has no downtime due to its nonsurgical nature. After the procedure is completed the client can resume their routine work.
- Less chance of complications: Nonsurgical rhinoplasty carries a decreased chance of issues like infection, bleeding, and scarring because it doesn’t require any incisions or surgery.
- Quick and simple: The operation may be carried out in a doctor’s office or clinic and just takes a few minutes to complete.
- More affordable: Since nonsurgical rhinoplasty does not require hospitalization or lengthy preparation, it is typically less expensive than surgical rhinoplasty.
- Reversible: Nonsurgical rhinoplasty has temporary consequences; if you are unhappy with the outcome, you may simply wait for the temporary effects to disappear on their own.
- Noninvasive: Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is less invasive than surgical rhinoplasty since it does not require any incisions or surgery.
- Nonsurgical rhinoplasty has less durable outcomes than surgical rhinoplasty.
- The process might not attain surgical rhinoplasty’s degree of finesse.
- If you want to alter your nose’s shape more significantly, the operation might be wrong for you.
- Risks associated with nonsurgical rhinoplasty include infection, bleeding, and uneven outcomes.
- The process might be pricey, particularly if you have to repeat it to get the desired effects.
Is it Permanent:
This procedure is not a permanent solution for altering the nose shape because it includes fillers that goes away with an interval of 6 months. So for permanent results, surgical rhinoplasty is done.
Book An Appointment!
Book your very first consultation right away with the most expert cosmetic surgeons in Dubai and get answers to your queries regarding the Pros And Cons of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.