The best quality in a person is a healthy and attractive smile. However, if something is amiss with the teeth, many people have trouble communicating and stop going about their regular lives. It makes no difference what the drawback is. Uneven teeth, irregular enamel color, cracks, chips, and other flaws are examples. Any shortcomings will be corrected by our contemporary clinic in Dubai with our expert dentists. We also offer the most affordable Porcelain Dental Veneers Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
These are thin plates that are installed on the surface of the tooth n order to eliminate defects in tooth enamel, remove gaps between teeth, or correct the shape of the dentition. It should be noted that porcelain, having a fairly small thickness, is still considered a durable material that will perfectly hide any flaw in the tooth and allow you to get rid of the ugly smile complex.
These are completely indistinguishable from healthy white enamel in appearance, color, and texture. The process of applying veneers is completely painless, and their service life can be up to 10 years.
Like other designs, porcelain veneers have their pros and cons. The advantages of structures include the following qualities:
- The naturalness and beauty of a smile due to the transparency of the material used
- The density of veneers, allows you to hide various stains on the tooth enamel
- High resistance to food dyes
- The absence of any additional complex requirements for the care of veneers
- The ability to eliminate various defects in the dentition
- High resistance to external factors
- No allergic reaction to the material in the patient.
Enfield Royal Dental Clinic offers you the most affordable cost and the highest level of services. The Porcelain Dental Veneers Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can range from AED 899 to AED 7,999. The cost depends on the number of veneers you choose to get. The more teeth you need to cover the more you will have to pay for the treatment. The dentist will evaluate and examine you’re your teeth and will determine the actual cost.
Factors Impacting the Cost:
The following factors impact the cost of the treatment:
- The number of teeth you need to cover will determine the cost
- The type of veneers selected for the treatment determines the cost
- The visits to the doctor for getting the device made will add up to the cost
- A dentist’s expertise and experience will also impact the cost
- The clinic level and location also affect how much they cost for their services
When are Porcelain Veneers Used?
These are high-tech tools and technology in dentistry. They are able to solve many aesthetic problems. Here are some of them:
- The irregular shape of the tooth
- Pigmentation or defect in the color of the enamel
- Cracks and chips on the teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Outdated and discolored fillings
- Sensitive enamel
- Minor malocclusion; etc.
They can mask imperfections in teeth without the need for costly prosthetics or restorations. This is one of the easiest and surest ways to get that perfect Hollywood smile.
Our clinic in Dubai uses generally accepted standards of medical care. At our dental clinic micro prosthetics is performed on the basis of progressive techniques that have proven their effectiveness in practice. The specialists of the clinic will conduct an examination and install veneers as soon as possible. You don’t have to worry. The result will be the way you imagine it.