Several skin concerns like freckles, sunspots, discoloration, and unwanted tattoo ink can be targeted with the advanced and modern pico laser. It improves the texture of the skin and eliminates many imperfections. Acne scarring and wrinkles can be targeted effectively. The laser beams are transmitted to the skin and these micro-second pulses produce a photothermal heat that is then transmitted to the surrounding of the color pigment forming the skin spot and to the pigment itself. Pico Laser Treatment Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah also depends on the treatment technique used.
What Treatment is Needed?
The following issues can be targeted with a pico laser:
- Tattoos of all colors can be removed on any skin color
- Provides effective and permanent treatment in most of the skin spots
- Melasma, freckles, and age spots
- Seborrheic Keratosis
Apart from these, wrinkle removal and skin rejuvenation processes are also performed very successfully with this laser.
The Pico Laser Treatment Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can range from AED 499 to AED 999. The cost can vary depending on several factors including the number of sessions needed, the type of treatment you choose, and the number of spots or tattoos. The doctor will determine the actual cost after the initial consultation.
Factors Impacting the Cost:
The following factors impact the cost of each treatment:
- The cost varies depending on the treatment technique used
- The number of areas to be treated, tattoos to be targeted, or age spots to be eliminated.
- The number of sessions you need to take to get rid of the problem also determines the price
- Your desired results also determine the amount you have to pay for treatment.
- A doctor’s qualification and expertise also determine how much he will cost for their services.
- Pico laser is an expensive piece of equipment and treatment through this laser can also be expensive.
- The location and level of the clinic also determine the actual cost.
What are the Advantages of Treatment?
The treatment has the following benefits:
- More effects can be achieved with only a few sessions
- Its results in stain treatment offer much higher efficiency compared to other methods
- The energy penetrates the skin, and the likelihood of side effects is less
- It destroys color pigment effectively and quickly
- Patient satisfaction is quite high with this treatment
How Many Sessions are Needed?
The treatment method differs depending on the type of spots or type of tattoos to be treated and the condition of the skin structure. However, if given an average figure, it is possible to get rid of the spots permanently in 4 to 6 sessions. The session intervals vary, but on average it is between 3 and 6 weeks.
Are you looking to try the laser for yourself? This revolutionary treatment will transform the skin and improve scarring and sun damage. Get in touch with the experts of Enfield Royal Laser Treatment Clinic to achieve radiant and younger skin. Pico Laser Treatment Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is not fixed and can vary from case to case. The type of stain to be treated, the number of sessions, the size of the area, and additional stain treatments are among the factors that determine the price.