Our body is made from different tissues and muscles. Everything is tightly packed together to allow you to perform your tasks smoothly with firm grips. However, due to internal swellings or external injuries, the performance lacks proper functioning. As a result, you are either prescribed bed rest or surgery to reverse the undesired outcome. Oftentimes, Physiotherapy In Dubai is enough to keep you running smoothly. Even after a surgical procedure, patients are introduced to this non-invasive technique to heal flawlessly. But if you are considering undergoing this treatment, read the guide below and discover; the Physiotherapy Session Cost In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. You can visit us today and we will register you with one of our board-certified experts.
What Is Physiotherapy?
This is a non-invasive therapy that is specially designed to help all those who are struggling with physical pain. Usually, candidates who have been diagnosed with bone-related issues or other muscle problems are signed up for this therapy. However, patients who have undergone major surgeries can also opt for this treatment to recover fast and swiftly. It will keep your blood flow running smoothly and help the fractures to heal naturally. Furthermore, your body restores its capacity to safeguard itself and protect you against other injuries.
What Happens During The Session?
This is a non-invasive and in-office plan of action that lasts for a good one-hour time. Below are the steps and stages of the treatment;
- During your very first visit, it is ideal to bring a recommendation letter from your general doctor.
- A counter form is also provided to you. You ought to fill it out with your previous medical information. We will add your details to your system to give you notifications for your next visit.
- During the session, the Physiotherapist will monitor your physical health. And perform a few essential tests to determine the problematic areas.
- To warm up the body, a massage is done to activate the blood flow. The handheld device is then switched on to draw the heat on the areas under consideration.
- We use special Laser beams and Ultrasound technology to heal and restore the body’s potential and capacity to go on without any pause.
- You can have a meaningful conversation with your Physiotherapist during the session. Our experts are highly friendly individuals who will guide you through the progress and expected outcomes.
- In the end, you are given a few aftercare practices to follow at home and rescheduled for another session.
What Are The Benefits To Look Forward To?
There are numerous advantages to Physiotherapy at Home In Dubai. Read and explore the perks in store for you;
- Any muscle pull or soreness can be tamed or reversed effortlessly.
- Candidates talk about feeling relieved from the severest pain such as knees, arms, or back in general.
- It is the best therapy for athletes or anyone who likes to take part in physical activities.
- Even those struggling with spine or joint problems can feel improvements within.
- It will increase your cardiovascular strength and boost your lung function as well. Hence, you will notice your stamina rising up and aiding you to complete your daily tasks on time too.
- You can easily bend or fold your arms and legs. Even while sleeping under the fan or in an air-conditioned room. You will not feel any throbbing pain inside your bones anymore.
- You can comfortably run, warm up your body, or work out without getting any swellings around your knees or feet in particular. Even the most underlying problems can be healed and discarded beforehand.
- And lastly, there is absolutely no downtime to this therapy. You can walk in for your appointments during lunch breaks. And go back to work right after the session.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
The total estimation of the therapy depends on the number of sessions that are required to aid the eligible candidate. However, to give you an idea about a Physiotherapy Session Cost In Dubai, a standard session could start at AED 500 and above.
Book A Free Consultation
If you are looking for more detailed information about your personal thoughts and concerns about; Physiotherapy Session Cost In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Fill in the form below to book a free consultation today. Or sign up for an appointment with our professional Physiotherapists at Enfield Royal Clinic.