People often misunderstand the purpose and relationship between non-invasive and invasive procedures. If we refer to hair transplants, even after successful outcomes, you are required to take care of the newly grown follicles. Yes, oiling and massaging is a good source of strength for the strands. However, the main concern lies beyond the scalp which is the roots. You need continuous blood circulation to keep your hair strong and shiny. If you feel your hairline is thinning or receding lately, discover the best treatments and find out; Mesotherapy Vs. PRP For Hair, Which Is Better in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Or you can consult with our hair specialist and seek medical care today.
What Is Mesotherapy?
This therapy revolves around special injections that are generated from different combinations of various plant-driven vitamins, enzymes and other substances that are responsible for restoring collagen cells. Although this treatment is usually used for dermal-related problems, however, some recent studies proved it is also beneficial in terms of regrowing hair on the scalp. We use little strokes to insert the formula into the scalp to add volume and elasticity. Hence, these will combine with the blood flow and reproduce new follicles.
How Do PRP Injections Work?
This treatment is designed to re-modify the internal damage and turn over the ideal outcomes. Furthermore, it basically belongs to the family of Regenerative Medicine. The aim of this therapy is to aim and target the problematic regions inside the body and restore the collagen in order to instill prosperity. We use your own blood cells and purify them for additional plasma production within the affected areas.
Which Of The Two Is The Best Therapy For Hair Growth?
If you are looking for speedy results, we recommend undergoing PRP treatment because it is going to instantly sync with your system and begin repairing the damage in a shorter period of time. What happens is that it will increase your blood flow and circulate the distribution wisely. This leads to new cell expansion. As a result, new follicles will sprout out of the scalp and re-fill all the empty spaces with flawless outcomes.
How Is The Method Performed?
It is a non-invasive procedure that is going to take place inside a Doctor’s office. Below is a step-by-step guideline to enlighten you about the process;
- You need to undergo an initial consultation. This is when the expert will closely examine your hair recession and sign you up for this therapy after going through your medical background.
- For the live-action, we advise you to come on an empty stomach as this procedure involves blood tests.
- A nurse will draw some blood from your arm and place the filled syringes into a special machine that is in charge of separating the inflamed blood cells from the stem cells.
- The plasma-rich injections are directly inserted into your receding hairline. It will take nearly an hour; more or less to complete one session.
- In the end, you are checked in for a follow-up appointment and sent home with a few aftercare guidelines to prevent any irritation or skin infection.
What Are The Ideal Benefits For Me?
We gathered some facts and long-term perks of PRP Hair Treatment for you;
- Firstly, it is an organic method to restore your natural hair without undergoing any surgical procedures.
- It is an FDA-approved treatment that has no short or long-term side effects on your overall health.
- Furthermore, it will also reduce your regular hair fall. This means less breakage and more growth.
- You will experience a firm thickness and volume in the density. Even without any volumizing products, the hair is going to be and appear naturally healthy.
- You can opt for any style or haircut without fearing any downfall in the length or growth of the strands.
- Moreover, the new changes will also increase your self-esteem and boost your confidence.
- On top of that, there is absolutely no downtime to the therapy. You can catch up with the ongoing working hours or resume your activities right after stepping out of the clinic.
- Lastly, it is also an affordable approach to sustain the maintenance of your hair. There are no diet restrictions post-treatment, hence, eating your greens and beans will also contribute to your hair growth.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you have further concerns about your hairline, or do you wish to know more about; Mesotherapy Vs. PRP For Hair, Which Is Better? in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly consultants today. Or sign up for a pre-booked appointment with our best Cosmetologists at Enfield Royal Hair Transplant Clinic.