Belly fat makes you look older and fatty even if you don’t have fat deposits on the other parts of the body. Some people reduce by balanced diet and exercise but sometimes it becomes difficult to remove belly fat with just exercise and belly fat. Liposuction is a treatment to reduce belly fat effectively. Liposuction for Men’s Belly Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is not very demanding.
Liposuction is a technique of removing fat from the body surgically. It can be of different types such as:
Laser Rays are inserted inside the boy through a small cut which brakes down fat slowly and takes it out with the help of a vacuum.
A metal rod is inserted inside the body through which ultrasound energy pass and targets the fat wall to break it down and remove the broken pieces of fat through the same metal rod by the process of suction.
The body to be treated is inserted with salt water which makes the blood vessels contract and as a result of this, that body part swells. After the desired swelling dermatologist makes multiple cuts on the abdomen and removes fat through them.
Your dermatologist will recommend you with the best suitable type of Liposuction depending upon your health and the expertise of your dermatologist.
Not every patient with belly fat is eligible for liposuction. To be eligible for this treatment a person much have to undergo the eligibility criteria which is:
- This surgery won’t remove the deposited amount of cellulite. So if men are going for the surgery for the purpose of removing cellulite, it’s better to look forward to other cosmetic surgeries.
- A person must have to maintain a 30% healthy weight while in his own zone of weight.
- Should have elastic skin which should be firm in nature as well.
- Diabetic patients are not eligible for it.
- High Blood Pressure Patients are not eligible for this surgery.
- Patients with any heart disease are also not allowed to have this surgery.
- Men with Low or weak immunity are also not eligible for it.
- Smokers have quit smoking at least 1 weak before the surgery for the purpose of fast healing.
- Patients with any major health problem or with any severity of the disease can not go for this disease.
It is a surgical treatment so the patient is given anesthesia first to numb his body and also given a pain killer at first. Then a metal rod is inserted inside your body underneath the skin. Then an etiquette amount of ultrasound rays energy is induced through the rod.
That ultrasound energy starts striking with fatty tissues and makes them break into tiny pieces. Those tine pieces are taken out from the body with the help of inserted metal rod. A vacuum is used to suck that fat from the body. After the fat wall gets broken the removal of fat becomes easier because there remains no barrier.
Recovery does not take to look but it needs a lot of care and preciseness. Pain killer medications are given to every patient for relief from swelling and bruises that are formed after the treatment.
Antibiotics are also given to the patients for the sake of healing from inside of the body.
Sometimes the cut through which the metal rod passes underneath the skin is left open for some time to let drain the excess amount of any liquid that remains inside during surgery.
The patient will be recommended to wear garments such as compression ones so that the swelling remains less.
- Permanent removal of fat
- Safe procedure
- Brilliant results
- Improves appearance
- Improve health
- Boost confidence
- Improves self-esteem
- Recovers fast
The exact cost for liposuction depends upon the area to be treated and the patient’s health. The estimated cost of Liposuction for Men’s Belly Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah ranges from AED 15000 to AED 25000.
This is just the estimated cost of treatment which excludes the cost of given anesthesia and pain killers at the time of surgery.