Everyone has that one stubborn area on the body, which seems just impossible to shrink. You have tried different weight loss diets and numerous fat-reducing exercises, but nothing seems to be of any help. If you are willing to slim or tone your body, read about; Liposuction In Dubai. And find out how Liposuction And Fat Transfer in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah work to give you the transformation of a lifetime.
What Is Liposuction?
This is a surgical procedure that is usually performed for both cosmetic and medical reasons. It breaks up and extracts the fat stored inside your body. However, the ultimate goal is to improve your health and lifestyle. The operation can be performed anywhere on your entire body after a consultation with a professional surgeon.
How Does It Transfer That Fat?
It is a precision-oriented and technical treatment. It revolves around a machine that is specially designed to extract fat from the body. Whether your arms are getting heavier, or tummy is growing wider. Liposuction will trigger the fat cells and allow them to get suctioned into the tube for an exit. It is an FDA-approved method to discard unwanted fat. Although the process is slow and the progress is gradual. But the results will shape itself after a final reveal when you completely recover.
What Is The Procedure?
This is a major operation. Hence, the surgery is held inside an operating room. Below is a brief information about the plan of action;
- First things first, we will take a few photographs to keep a record of your progress. This is added to your personal profile to track your progress.
- The surgery is held by putting you to sleep under the effects of general anesthesia. It will eliminate all your pain memory during the process.
- An oxygen mask is placed on your face. We will monitor your vital signs and blood pressure at all times, even after the operation.
- The next step is to draw a few lines on your concerned area. A few incisions are made on top to insert the fat-slurping cannula to start the action.
- It takes as little as two or more hours to perform one surgery according to your area under care. A special machine is attached to a tube that is in charge of transferring your body’s fat out of the system.
- In the end, the wounds are stitched closed. The experts will perform the medical dressing on top to prevent any infection or bacterial intervention.
- Lastly, you will wake up in the recovery room. We will continuously look after your health until you are all better to go back home.
What Are The Benefits?
There are several advantages of Liposuction Surgery In Dubai. Read and discover the long-lasting perks;
- It gives you a transformational and sustainable change once your body fully heals up.
- You are able to fit right back into your old clothes. Or opt for more figure-hugging garments to add charm to your personality.
- It is just a one-time procedure, so you do not have to worry about a follow-up session. And the best part is, you can even travel within one month’s time.
- The new changes will allow you to hit the gym and easily control your weight for prolonged healthy effects. This will also improve your blood pressure and insulin level as well.
- Furthermore, you can easily perform the daily simple tasks on your own. From driving yourself places to walking around here and there without any help.
- You can even smoothly swim without feeling embarrassed about your weight. Or having any fear of drowning underwater.
- Last but not least, you feel happy and confident being in your skin. It is also a boost to your confidence and self-esteem. This will eventually improve your mental health and balance your hormones too.
Book A Free Consultation
For further information, fill in the form below and find out more details about; Liposuction And Fat Transfer in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Talk to our friendly team today and sign up for a pre-booked appointment with our board-certified Surgeons at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic.