We can get away with unshaven arms and hairy legs in winter. But about summer time and living in the UAE particularly. The extreme temperature will not allow you to take cover under fully clothed garments. However, even epilators will take so much time to clear away the weekly-grown human fur. We understand not everyone has the additional time out of their busy schedules to spend the entire day shaving their bodies. There are of course more important tasks to attend to. So, if you wish to find a solution to your never-ending problem. Read about; Laser Vs. IPL Hair Removal: Which Is Better in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah?
Laser Vs. IPL:
Laser generates special heat energy whereas, IPL uses external energy to instill changes. Therefore, IPL therapy can successfully remove thin or thick hair from your face and body. It is also useful for blurring out the premature aging signs from your face and other parts of the body. However, Laser is a multitasking treatment that can perform various different jobs at the same time. From discarding undesired thicker hair from your bikini areas to restoring the overall youthful brilliance on your face…this therapy can tighten and brighten your entire complexion simultaneously. Moreover, IPL can be performed at home too. You can purchase the kit and self-facilitate yourself. But Laser is a specialized and advanced procedure that requires an expert’s service to produce the best results.
Which Is More Effective For Hair Removal?
There is more to a hair follicle and its growth. The denser it is on the outside, the stronger it is on the inside. To target the roots from their very core, powerful energy is used for flawless and long-lasting results. This is why, we recommend opting for Laser Hair Removal In Dubai. It is a versatile and effective treatment in terms of not only removing unwanted hair but also rejuvenating the entire skin as well. The treatment is powered by intense heat energy that stimulates collagen and locks elasticity. However, you may need to undergo multiple sessions to reach your desired goals. Once you are satisfied with the outcomes, you are upgraded to annual or monthly maintenance.
What Happens During The Session?
This is a non-invasive and in-office approach that may last for an hour; more or less. Below is a general guideline to enlighten you about the process;
- The first step is to gently cleanse your area under care. It is best to make sure no bacteria or impurities are floating on top.
- Moving on, we will apply an anesthetic cream to numb the skin. This way you will not be feeling any discomfort during the procedure.
- We will use a selective mode for each precise region of the body. As soon as the device is activated, it is directly drawn on the skin to begin the hair removal.
- It takes seconds to dismiss a batch of hair from anywhere on the body. You may feel a tingling sensation, this is the light beams working their way into the dermis and producing ideal results on the epidermis.
- After successfully completing the session. We will sign you up for a follow-up appointment and provide a few aftercare precautions to avoid any skin rash or irritation.
What Are The Ideal Outcomes For Me?
There are numerous benefits to opting for a Laser Hair Removal In Dubai. Read and explore the mentioned perks for you;
- One of the best properties of this therapy is the fact it is drawable on each and every area of the body. From delicately sensitive regions such as facial skin to thicker surfaces such as legs.
- It is also a multi-tasking treatment. Therefore, not only are the hair being discarded for good but the skin is also repaired to appear flawless.
- The heat energy will travel into the dermis and activate new cell turnover. This will also brighten up the color tone from darker areas such as your armpits.
- Furthermore, this is an effortless solution to your problem. You are no longer spending additional time shaving or waxing.
- Your life will become hassle-free and you will confidently move around wearing easy-breezy clothes.
- On top of that, beach days or pool parties are also going to be fun because you are not constantly worrying about any missed batch of hair on your legs or underarms.
- Any dark spot or scar in the treated area will also fade away in a session or two. Moreover, it will also tighten your skin and instill elasticity to add youthful charm to your entire body.
- Lastly, there is no downtime or any allergic reaction to worry about. All you have to do is practice your homecare and wear SPF to look your best every day.
Book A Free Consultation
If you wish to seek more information about; Laser Vs. IPL Hair Removal: Which Is Better in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly consultants today. Or sign up for a pre-booked appointment with our top Dermatologists at Enfield Royal Clinic.