The face is somehow the most visible body part so everyone wants to make his/her facial looks the most confident, bold, and beautiful. For such purpose, people often go for Laser treatments. It is the best way to reduce facial hairs such as mustaches very effectively. Even Laser Hair Removal for Moustache in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is not so costly.
Initially, before you go through laser treatment, you should not uncover the treated region to the sun or a sunbed. A sunscreen of SPF 30, or ideally a complete sunblock of SPF 50, ought to be applied at whatever point presented the sun is unavoidable.
You should abstain from culling, waxing, or blanching the hair for a very long time preceding treatment. Safeguarding the root and the shade of the hair is basic for the progress of laser treatment.
It is vital to shave the region to be dealt with the day or night before your arrangement. Doing this will forestall warm injury to the outer layer of the skin as there will not be hair on a superficial level to ingest the laser’s energy. It will permit the laser to go straightforwardly to the hair follicle. It will likewise allow the skin to recuperate on the off chance that the surface is cut while shaving.
Laser beats are utilized in the strategy of extremely durable laser hair expulsion in Dubai. These heartbeats assist with discharging light into the skin that objectives the follicle and hair root, harming it. Roots and follicles are obliterated to stop hair development. Laser hair evacuation works ideally when the hair is in an inert development stage.
Individual hairs develop at various rates. Because of this, one could require a few treatment meetings so every hair can be designated and eliminated. The region to be dealt with is first purged. Now and again, it is additionally used to numb gel. Every one of the defensive measures is taken during the strategy from cleaning the room and hardware used to defensive eyewear. On account of delicate skin, a little region is tried first.
- Redness and Bumps are typical.
- Purify the region treated delicately.
- No cosmetics and cream/lotion/antiperspirant for the initial 24 hours.
- Keep the treated region clean and dry, assuming further redness or bothering perseveres, avoid your cosmetics and lotion, and antiperspirant (for underarms) until the disturbance has died down.
- Dead hairs will start to shed 5-25 days after your treatment.
- Shed to accelerate hair shedding.
- Stay away from sun openness to lessen the opportunity of dull or light spots for a long time. Use sunscreen (SPF 25 or higher) consistently all through the treatment period and for 1-2 months following.
- Try not to pick/scratch/wax/string/tweeze the region.
- All things considered, most will encounter a degree of smooth joy after 6-9 meetings which will result in not in any event, checking for stubble.
- Doesn’t take time and can treat numerous hairs on the double.
- Ensures super durable going bald after 3 to 7 meetings.
- Smoothens the skin and works on its appearance.
- Targets dull, coarse hairs while making no harm to the encompassing skin.
The cost of this therapy is dependent on multiple variables such as the level of the clinic, geographical location of the clinic, the expertise of the dermatologist, quality of equipment used, type of hair as well as the number of sessions required by a person to get treated perfectly.
The estimated cost of Laser Hair Removal for Moustache in Dubai may range from AED100 to AED150 per session.
Why Choose Us?
Your body needs care and delicacy and our expert dermatologist at Enfield Royal Clinic knows well how to give you results exactly according to your expectations. Go grab a free consultation with our expert dermatologist and know more about Laser Hair Removal for Moustache in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile