Are you tired of having to maintain body hair? Laser Hair Removal For Men in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah offers a more permanent solution to your everyday shaving problems. This treatment has been around for a while now but most women were going for laser treatment after it was first introduced. Now however, times have changed and a lot of men are choosing to get this procedure in order to avoid issues such as ingrown hair, cuts from blades, and blisters from other conventional hair removal methods. Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai is now offering its expertise to give you a less hectic start to your day.
Aim of the Procedure:
Simple as the name suggests, this method uses concentrated light to vaporize the hair follicle completely so there is little to no chance for regrowth. Although complete treatment requires multiple sessions, when completed, results are lasting and worth the trouble.
Results can be seen after 2-3 sessions and it depends on the type of skin and thickness of the hair, as darker hair is easier to remove than lighter hair, and hair in its growth phase (which repeats once a month) is more prone to treatment, a gap of at least a month between sessions is suggested to receive lasting results.
Anyone can opt for this procedure and almost permanently solve issues such as
- Excess body hair
- Excess sweating
- Cuts and bruises from shaving and waxing
This treatment is less costly when compared to the time and effort along with equipment needed for other traditional hair removal methods.
Make sure that before treatment you are following some basic points such as
- Don’t shave the area, trim the hair instead since smaller visible hair is easier to target.
- Avoid tanning or using chemical-based creams prior to the treatment so your skin doesn’t become sensitive or more susceptible to burn from the laser.
- Cheaper isn’t usually the best, choose a certified dermatologist with experience in this field. Also, at-home devices are not usually suited for every skin type and may result in permanent scarring or burning.
This is a very simple and quick procedure and takes an hour or less to finish each session. After your consultation, the doctor will calibrate the laser in accordance with your skin tone, hair density, and area for treatment. Small bursts of the laser will visibly burn the hair from within and you may see plumes of smoke in the process which are normal, as is the small sting-like pain from the laser since heat is involved.
Some aftercare tips which help after treatment are,
- Usually, redness and itching after the procedure are reduced by using the prescribed OTC creams or gel.
- Cold compress and less sun exposure also help a lot.
- Don’t rub the treated area and avoid any irritants (Deodorant, shaving gel, certain creams). Let your doctor know if you have any allergies.
This procedure is now becoming very common since,
- It’s quick and comparatively painless.
- More permanent and cost-effective in the long run
- Any area of the body can be targeted
- Boosts confidence in your looks and improves the start of your day.
Why Choose Us?
Male Laser Hair Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is one of the most sought-after treatments by men at our Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai. We offer a wide range of options when it comes to laser treatments in accordance with every skin tone, and hair type and have the least expensive yet most qualified experts in the field. By choosing us, you are guaranteed satisfaction and lasting results, so fill out the form below to book a consultation.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr Mahmoud Akrama
Dr. Mahmoud Akrama is a skilled general physician who specializes in aesthetic medicine and laser surgery. He received his MBBS...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile