Our Laser Hair Removal Clinic In Abu Dhabi gives you the beauty of hair-free living as we bring you a modern experience right here. This will help you get rid of razors, waxing woes, and endless plucking with our Laser Hair Removal technology. Who doesn’t want to embrace the simplicity in life without the daily hurdle of hair removal, and step into a world where flawless skin is just a session away? Keep on reading and join us on this journey to discover the joy of effortless grooming.
What Is A Laser Treatment?
It is one of the most commonly practiced cosmetic procedures in the world. It uses specialized lasers to remove unwanted hair in the different parts of the body. It effectively reduces hair growth for the most part and shrinks the follicle sizes. This eventually prevents hair growth by weakening the follicle roots inside. Moreover, it ensures that future hair growth in the treated areas declines over time. Multiple sessions may be needed for maintenance. However, this procedure is effective for all skin types.
What Happens During The Treatment?
- Firstly, a cooling gel is applied to the area of concern. Some laser machines come equipped with cooling devices to help enhance patient comfort during the treatment.
- The doctor employs a hand-held laser instrument during the procedure that emits a laser beam that is absorbed by the pigment (melanin) in the hair.
- The absorbed light energy is converted to heat. It damages the tubular sacs within the hair follicles, inhibiting or delaying future hair growth.
- The damage to the hair follicles inhibits or delays the regrowth of hair contributing to the long-term effectiveness.
- The duration of the treatment may last for an hour or more, depending on the area of choice under care.
- In the end, patients will receive instructions for aftercare, including skincare and sun protection. Finally, you are registered for a follow-up appointment to prolong the generated effects.
You might notice redness and swelling for the first couple of hours. When the procedure is completed, you’ll be provided with ice packs, anti-inflammatory creams, or lotions to ease any discomfort. Avoid going out in the sun for the next few days. If you must leave home during the daytime, ensure that you apply lots of sunscreen with high SPF. Also, consume lots of liquid for the first few days.
Number Of Sessions:
A single session cannot remove all the unwanted hair from the body. You will need to undergo multiple sessions to achieve the desired results. Usually, there is a gap of several weeks between each session to allow the skin to heal.
- This is a quick and affordable way to remove unwanted hair from any part of your body with safety.
- You don’t have to worry about occasionally sporting outgrown hair.
- The permanent reduction of unwanted hair growth over the next years is another fantastic thing about this method, provided you maintain it.
- It will dismiss strawberry-like skin from your arms and legs, giving you smoother-looking skin.
- Furthermore, the multifunctional qualities of this treatment will also clear away scars or pigmentation from the treated areas.
- Finally, you don’t have to worry about any downtime. You don’t need to make any changes to your schedule plans for the day.
- Finally, you will experience flawless-looking skin allowing you to flaunt in any dress, all day and every day.
How Much Does It Cost?
The total amount varies depending on several factors including the size of the area under treatment, the number of sessions required, and the practitioner performing the procedure. However, the average cost of the session is ranging between AED 200 to AED 800.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you want more knowledge or suggestions regarding the Laser Hair Removal Clinic In Abu Dhabi, contact us today. The consultation at our clinic is free, you just have to fill out the given form below. This will help you guide your way to the best possible solution for your unwanted hair problems. You can also secure a slot by registering yourself to pre-book an appointment with our best Dermatologists at Enfield Royal Clinic.