There is a first time to everything. The first time you started seeing unwanted lines on your face. And the first time you made the decision to opt for a treatment. But now you find yourself wondering Is Botox Painful in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? All because you are not a fan of needles. Do not worry at all. We have a piece of good news for you. The best part about Botox in Dubai is the comfort of the experience. Read the guide below and learn everything you wish to know about the treatment. Discover in-depth information. And find out the long-term effects it has on your skin.
What Is Botox?
It is a neurotoxin. A special protein that is designed to work inside the muscles of the skin. It has the power to paralyze the contractions and at the same time, provide volume to them. As the skin becomes tired, the natural collagen starts to vanish. This causes the outer surface to look saggy and loose. What Botox does is; promotes new skin cells to produce and take over the empty spaces. And makes a bridge underneath the layers to hold the skin firm and strong. The end results are long-lasting with a youthful appearance on the skin.
Is It A Painful Treatment?
Unlike other treatments, injectables are an easier approach to treating the matter, without going under any surgical procedures. Although pain is subjective. But safety measures are taken to provide the candidates with a comfortable experience every time. Experts provide ice to rub around the sore areas. And apply topical anesthetic creams beforehand to eliminate the pain in the first place. It takes less than 10 minutes to get over the injection action. But the overall session will take less than an hour, depending on your condition.
What Is The Procedure?
This is what happens during the course of action;
- You will be filling in your medical history form. And don’t forget to discuss your concerns with your healthcare provider.
- With everything well cleared, the expert will cleanse the area under concern. And apply a numbing cream to provide you with a painless experience.
- He/She will start drawing a few lines on your skin. These are the guidelines for the expert to know where to inject the injections.
- A precise unit of product is inserted directly underneath the surface. With every insertion, the expert will slightly pinch the skin and inject the needle.
- This action is followed by gentle massage and sculpting along the way every time. And lastly, you can rub ice around the treated area. This will help to soothe any soreness and calm down the redness too.
What Are The Benefits?
There are so many benefits to Botox Injections in Dubai. Read and find out;
- It is a non-invasive treatment. And the good news is, there is no serious recovery to worry about.
- You can easily go about your day after your appointment. Or even get the procedure done during your lunch break.
- The duration of the treatment is less than half an hour, depending on the condition of your skin.
- You feel happy and confident in your skin. There is no need to hide your neck under a turtleneck anymore.
- The skin looks tighter and rejuvenated. You will enjoy wearing off-shoulders and choker necklaces.
- And finally, it is a boost to your self-esteem. You feel relaxed without being unconscious about yourself in public.
Book A Consultation
If you wish to find out more about; Is Botox Painful in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Or are you willing to undergo it for the first time? Fill in the form below to book a consultation with our friendly team today. Or schedule an appointment with our professional experts at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Injectables Clinic.