Get healthy, smooth, and radiant skin with a four-step facial that will improve the skin. It is a new generation anti-aging care system consisting of four different treatments. It cleanses the skin of dead cells and black spots by exfoliating the skin at the micro-level with a special vacuum nozzle. At the same time, skincare balances the level of sebum in the skin and helps clear excess oil from the skin.
At Enfield Royal Clinic you can get the best HydraFacial Offers & Packages in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What does the Facial Include?
Facial consists of four main stages: cleansing, exfoliating, extraction, and moisturizing. It contains technology that not only exfoliates but also nourishes the skin with a variety of serums to provide needed hydration and moisturization. It is designed to solve a range of skin problems including fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, lightening, and even acne. It works by exfoliating the top layer of skin and injecting targeted serums. In this way, immediately visible results are obtained immediately after the end of the treatment.
The treatment has the following benefits:
- Removes dead skin cells and excess sebum.
- Exfoliation makes skin smoother and clearer
- The skin is cleansed of blackheads, clogged pores, and oily pores.
- Serums and peptides add nourishment and hydration to the skin.
- The overall tone and texture of the skin are improved
The cost of HydraFacial Treatment in Dubai can range from AED 599 to AED 799. The treatment can be customized to meet the needs of the patient, and this can significantly impact the overall cost. The doctor will determine the cost of treatment after the initial consultation.
HydraFacial Offers & Packages:
At Royal Clinic we have some customized treatment plans for our clients and each of these plans are offered at a discounted rate. The HydraFacial Offers & Packages include the following:
- HydraFacial with microdermabrasion, Collagen mask, or Vitamin C and steam is offered at a price as low as AED 399.
- HydraFacial with microdermabrasion, collagen mask or vitamin C, steam, stem cell, and derma pen can be availed as a complete package at just AED 599.
- Selvert Facial with pure vitamin C or collagen or concentrated Hyaluronic Acid for skin rejuvenation, face lifting, fine lines, and wrinkles can be availed at AED 599.
Pre and Post Care:
The treatment is not recommended for someone who is pregnant and someone who has taken Botox or fillers recently.
- If you’ve had a peel recently do not take the facial without waiting for at least a week.
- If you are prone to getting cold sores, see your doctor before getting the treatment
- Stay out of the sun and avoid tanning to avoid burns
After the treatment you must follow the instructions provided by your cosmetologist:
- Do not put on makeup right after getting the facial
- Do not work out, do not take a hot shower, or go to the sauna
- Avoid sun and when you have to go out wearing a hat and sunscreen
- Stay hydrated and eat healthy to maintain the results
The treatment can be applied to any skin tone color at any time of the year and does not cause skin irritation. There is no swelling, bruising or redness and the person can return to their everyday life immediately. You won’t even want to put any makeup on your glowing skin after this treatment. So, get the treatment at the most affordable HydraFacial Offers & Packages at Enfield Royal Skincare Clinic.