Belly fat is already a very stubborn fat to deal with. Although post-surgery weight gain is considered to be completely normal, however, it is also ideal to get rid of excess fat as soon as possible. The major reason why you have started to build up fat is particularly because of fat retention. This is also known as post-operative Edema. This occurs when the fluid inside our body tissue starts to swell. Below is a complete guide for you to discover How to Lose Belly Fat After Laparoscopy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
A Post-Surgery Procedure:
If you have had Laparoscopic Surgery in Dubai recently, and wondering if it is safe to opt for another surgery? The answer is Yes! It takes less than a month for the wounds to heal after Laparoscopy. But, we suggest waiting for a period of six months, in order to proceed to another surgery.
There are many effective surgeries for Belly Fat removal. The most popular among satisfied patients are;
- Tummy Tuck
Liposuction and Tummy Tucks produce the same results. The goal is to cut down the fat and contour the belly muscles. However, the techniques of operation are different from one another.
- Liposuction: a suction technique is implied to remove excess fat from the body. It reduces bulges and improves the contour of the targetted area. But you will need to undergo several sessions in order to get the desired results.
- Tummy Tuck: The duration of the operation lasts for 2-3 hours. It is an under-the-knife but one-time procedure. It also removes excess skin caused by weight gain or pregnancy. A tummy tuck results in a flat and well-sculpted belly.
Aftercare of Laparoscopy:
The recovery process depends on the health condition of every individual patient.
It takes 6-8 weeks for the body to heal from the two surgeries. You will be prescribed medications according to the need of your body. Most patients are given antibiotics for a recommended period of time. The oral medication prevents the risk of infection and reduces pain. Some are also given topical cream to apply on the operated area. This helps to reduce swelling or other inflammation caused on the surface.
Benefits of Laparoscopy:
Liposuction and Tummy Tucks provide the transformation of a lifetime. It is suitable for both men and women. Below are some of the advantages you need to know about the two surgeries;
- It improves your posture
- Lowers the back pain
- Eliminates the risks of obesity
- Detects ventral hernias, if found during the operation, and repairs them.
- Tightens the saggy skin caused by excess fat on the belly area.
- Boosts your self-confidence
- Improves your physical health
Cost of the Laparoscopy Procedure:
There is a difference in the cost of Laparoscopic surgery in Dubai. Liposuction Tummy Tucks. The average cost of Liposuction in UAE starts at AED 7999 to AED 18000. Whereas, the cost of a Tummy Tuck is AED 35000 to AED 45000.
Book a Consultation
If you have further concerns regarding How to lose Belly Fat After Laparoscopy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, fill in the form below to book a consultation with our friendly team. To get more information on choosing the right procedure, book an appointment with one of our experts today.