Do you often find yourself spending additional time contouring your nose with makeup? Or do you like to apply camera filters to capture your perfect self? Whether you are struggling with a wider width or some crookedness is out shadowing your facial beauty. We have a tremendous treatment option for you. Read about; Rhinoplasty In Dubai. And explore; How To Get The Best Results From Rhinoplasty In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? This is your one-way ticket to a magnificent transformation.
What Is Rhinoplasty?
This is an invasive method to redesign your nose according to your preferences. It can be performed for both medical and cosmetic purposes. The aim of this operation is to sculpt the entire dimension by correcting the bone, bridge, and nostrils to improve the aesthetic appearance of your facial profile. And to improve your inhaling and exhaling issues as well. On top of that, it is a one-time procedure only, and the results are going to last for a lifetime.
How Are You Signed Up For This Surgery?
A one-on-one consultation is compulsory before registering you for this treatment. During the personalized meeting, an expert will examine your concerns and draw some X-rays to determine the depth of the damage or naturally defaulted nose. After careful consideration, you are given a due date for the surgery.
What Happens Inside The Surgery Room?
This is a precise and time-consuming plan of action. Below is a detailed piece of information about the procedure;
- It is a customized surgery, meaning the details discussed between you and your surgeon are going to be implemented at this moment.
- To begin with, you are shifted to the surgery room. And a calculated dose of general anesthesia is inserted into your drip to put you to sleep.
- All the attention is drawn toward your nose. It is cut open to gain access to the nasal bone. The intended modification is put under consideration.
- The operation is going to last for a good two to three hours. In the end, the entire wound is stitched with dissolvable sutures.
- It is then covered after applying a few essential medications to prevent any infection.
- In the end, you are transferred to the recovery room. A team of specialized experts will monitor your health until you are all better to be discharged to home.
- Lastly, a few oral and topical medications along with some mandatory aftercare guidelines are also provided to you in order to heal smoothly without any difficulty.
What Are The Beneficial Outcomes?
There are numerous benefits to Rhinoplasty Nose Reshaping In Dubai. Read and find out;
- It is an upgrade to your entire facial profile. You are seeing a newly modified version of yourself without any camera filter.
- It will also correct the symmetry of your face. Your features are looking prominent and are more beautifully displayed.
- It can even correct your inhaling issues and fix the entire respiration system in general. You are able to breathe and smell properly without any difficulty.
- Furthermore, there are no scars or other marks left behind even after a full recovery. Your new nose is looking perfectly shaped.
- Moreover, even during the healing process, you can get on with your usual activities without having to bed rest for a longer period of time.
- Eventually, the modification will instill self-confidence and boost your morale. You feel good about yourself and this will make a positive impact on your social life too.
- The success rate is above 90%. And it can even improve your sinus issues.
- And finally, you can have a restful good night’s sleep, without snoring anymore. Or causing disturbance to your roommate or partner.
How To Look After Yourself For Healing Smoothly?
Unlike any other treatment, you are required to follow some aftercare at home. These post-care precautions will help you to experience the best results from Rhinoplasty In Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- Be very gentle when cleansing your face. It is preferred to use antiseptic wipes rather than directly rinsing with water.
- You should not sleep flat on your face from either side. Instead, rest on your back to prevent any unintentional accident.
- Furthermore, do not take part in any physical activities for the time being. Sweating can cause irritation and lead to sneezing, which may result in bleeding.
- Follow the diet prescribed to you by your healthcare provider. And take your oral medications on time.
- And finally, get your dressings changed frequently because any delay may lead to infection or other undesired problems.
Book A Free Consultation
If you have further concerns about your nose, or do you want to learn more about; How To Get The Best Results From Rhinoplasty In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Fill out your details in the form below and book a free consultation today. Or sign up for an appointment with our board-certified surgeons at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic.