If any individual is experiencing self-consciousness and struggling with a double chin, then they are not alone. This can affect anyone, regardless of age or body type. However, there are several effective ways to tackle Double Chin Removal in Dubai. Keep reading this blog as we will explore proven methods to help you get rid of the issue.
In addition, stop worrying about How to Get Rid of a Double Chin Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi as we have multiple ways customized according to your needs. To know more, go through the complete blog.
Cost: 999 AED to 10,000
Results: Long-term to permanent
Back to Work: within a day to a few days more.
Duration of Treatment: 15 minutes to an hour.
Type of Procedure: surgical and Non-surgical
What are the Reasons?
As per the experts at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, a double chin can be caused by a lot of factors, including:
- Extra Weight: Being overweight might exacerbate the buildup of fat behind the chin.
- Ageing: As we grow older, our skin loses its flexibility, which can cause saggy jowls.
- Hereditary: Some people’s genetic composition makes them more likely to acquire a double chin.
- Bad Pose: Slouching can cause your neck and chin muscles to weaken, which can result in the development of a double chin.
- Lift your chin by sitting or standing with your back straight. With your head tilted back, gaze upward toward the ceiling. Hold for a little while, then perform the motion ten to fifteen times a day.
- Tongue presses involve pressing your tongue up against your lips for five seconds. Gently perform this exercise ten to fifteen times.
- Exercises for jowls involve opening your jaw wide, tensing it up, and then slowly closing it. To strengthen the jawline, perform this exercise ten to fifteen times a day.
Procedures to Get Rid of the Issues:
There are many treatments available, some of which are as follows:
- Kybella Injections: An FDA-approved injection called Kybella targets and kills fat cells to give the jawline greater definition. For individualized care, speak with a plastic surgeon or dermatologist.
- Liposuction: To reduce extra fat and provide a more sculpted appearance, chin liposuction can be used on the chin and neck region. A plastic surgeon with board certification commonly performs this operation.
- Neck Lift: This surgical technique tightens loose skin around the neck and chin area and eliminates extra fat. It is a more intrusive technique with very durable and excellent outcomes.
What are the Lifestyle Modifications Required?
- Maintain a Healthy Diet: Make sure your diet is well-balanced and full of entire grains, fruits, and vegetables as well as lean proteins. Cut back on processed foods and sugar-filled drinks because these can make you gain weight.
- Drink a Lot of Water: Consuming enough water keeps the skin supple and promotes general health. Try to consume eight glasses of water or more each day.
- Advancement in the Posture: The muscles can be strengthened by enhancing the posture. Aim to keep your head up, and shoulders back, and to prevent slouching for extended periods.
Define Your Jowls and Ryour Reflection!
Exercise, dietary adjustments, and, in certain situations, medical interventions are essential to reduce and eliminate it. At our clinic, we have the most skilled and experienced surgeons to carry on the treatment by providing a friendly environment to let them discuss their concerns and goals.
Book Us to Say Goodbye to the Double Chin!
After learning about How to Get Rid of a Double Chin Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Fill out the below form and book us right away! We assure to provide you with the most desired aesthetic outcomes.