Our body is constantly reducing or gaining weight. This is mainly because of our countless calorie intake. Some food has the tendency to digest naturally. Whereas, some meals are designed to stay put inside. As a result, high cholesterol, diabetes, and other serious problems such as high blood pressure and many others may arise and create harmful effects on the body. To target and treat the problem beforehand, it is best to sign up for a restricted weight loss program. However, if you feel too heavy to move, this could be an alarming situation. Find out; How Much Weight You Lose Through Bariatric Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Read about; Bariatric Surgery In Dubai. Visit us today for a detailed analysis to monitor your health condition before registering you for this surgery.
What Is The Aim Of Bariatric Surgery?
This is a surgical treatment for obese patients. There is a category of options available within this umbrella procedure to discard the excessive fat. We perform Gastric Sleeve and Gastric Bypass to create less space inside the stomach. This will allow a restricted amount of food to remain stored within. As a result, your metabolism is going to accelerate, and the active enzymes are going to feed off the extra fat on their own. Furthermore, this operation is also known as Laparoscopic surgery. The aim of this surgery is to improve your digestive system for faster exiting of the stored toxins. As well as, preventing or curing other health hazards such as; high blood pressure or diabetes.
How Much Fat Do You Lose On An Average Basis?
After a successful recovery, patients notice a rapid reduction in their overall weight. The initial changes are going to take place within six to eight months. Whereas, your journey to a complete transformation is going to reveal itself in the second year. Candidates with greater BMI will experience 50% fat loss. Whereas, those with borderline BMI can expect 60% to 70% improvements in their overall measurements.
What Happens Inside The Operating Room?
This is surgery, therefore, we will perform the procedure under the influence of general anesthesia. Below is a step-by-step guide to enlighten you about the process;
- The surgeon will mark the areas where the trocars are going to be inserted.
- A number of two or three incisions are made on the abdomen wall.
- A handheld device that has a built-in camera is inserted into the belly.
- Some special gas is introduced inside to blow up the sack.
- With everything clearly seen on the screens, the operation is going to take place.
- Some part of the stomach is sealed or discarded to create a sleeve-like pouch.
- It will take nearly two or three hours to complete the operation.
- In the end, all the surgical tools are extracted from your abdomen.
- You are shifted to the recovery room where you are kept under observation for another day or two nights.
What Are The Beneficial Outcomes For Me?
There are countless advantages to opting for a Bariatric Surgery In Dubai. Read and explore the perks of this procedure;
- The recovery time period is very minimal as compared to other surgical operations. Even the post-operative complications are minor and with careful aftercare precautions, you will heal smoothly.
- Even the scars are going to vanish in no time. For further prevention, you can undergo non-invasive treatments or topical products to blur the scar memory.
- Within one year, you will notice a massive transformation. Even the old clothes are going to fit well. Or you can opt for the latest fashion styles and trends.
- Eventually, your hormonal dysfunction will also improve. This will boost your hair and nail growth as well.
- Even the dermal problems are going to be tamed too. This will restore your self-confidence. Consequently, you feel good and look your best too.
- Your energy level is going to rise as well. You feel active and energetic throughout the day.
- All your daily tasks and required duties are getting fulfilled on time. All this without causing any exhaustion or feeling fatigued.
Book A Free Consultation
If you want to learn more about; How Much Weight You Lose Through Bariatric Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Fill in the form below and book a free consultation with our friendly team today. Or sign u for a pre-booked appointment with our top Surgeons at Enfield Royal Weight Loss Clinic.